Last Nights Officiating...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Dec 7, 2010.

1. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Clearly what happened was the refs thought it was a false start since the center snapped it and no one moved. When teh rhythm isnt right the first thought is that its a false start so they blow the whistle. Then they chatted for a hot second and realized "holy shit, it wasnt actually an illegal play" so, no flag. There was no conspiracy theory at work. It wasnt a league-wide plan to help the Pats win and provide special treatment to Brady.

You guys are absolutely ridiculous and you are embarrassing other Jet fans by suggesting the games are fixed for the Pats, the league wants Belichik to win etc. Please, please please stop being so fuckin gay and childish. This is the stuff you hear in the schoolyard being said by 5th graders. And Im not directing this at you WSW, just quoting you

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Really?

Did you also happen to see the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game?

3. jonnyd

Bits and pieces, why?

4. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

watching the game was depressing, but reading this board after is a joke!

the jets team didn't show up to play and thats the only reason for the arse whopping! we can go back to just about every game and look back at the refs missied calls/bad calls and find as many going the jets way as going against. fact is, good teams over come them.

i've replayed the game and the plays people are talking about i'm finding that for the most part, they were called correctly.

the helmet to helmet on sanchez was from a jets lineman pushing a pats lineman into him, hense correct call.

the touch down was the correct call, foot and first half of fore arm came in bounds.

keller getting pulled down by the neck should have been a roughing/illegal hands to the face call, but far from being a reason the jets lost.

this board is filled with more sore losers than anything else. blaming the refs is chicken little!

the jets got their arse's handed to them, no ifs, ands, or buts about it, as simple as that. if the game had gone the other way with the jets winning in the same manner, everyone on this board would be running their mouths about the super bowl and how the jets humiliated the pats, and thats the gods honest truth for anyone on this board to try to deny!

OUT COACHED AND OUT PLAYED, JUST AS REX ADMITTED HIMSELF AND THERE WAS HONESTY IN HIS EYE'S WHEN HE SAID SO.

go back and rewatch the whole game, that wasn't the same jets team that we've been seeing the past season. bodies went to new england, but left their heads back in new york!

5. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

if you truly believe that, you wouldn't know a well played professional game to a pop warner game!

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Dude you clearly missed the sarcasm... that train has already left the station. Now boarding for gullible.

7. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

i obviously did miss it. reading through this posting probably didn't help any.

there are so many in denial over a game the jets didn't bother to show up for. i'd be more angry with the jets team as a whole for not showing up for the biggest game of the year in front of a national audience. the only one that seemed ready for a fight to the death was santana holmes and maybe rex. the rest of the team left their hearts and souls in new york.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

To reiterate what has been said 400 times already, no one thinks the refs are why we lost. We lost because the Pats kicked the shit out of us. We're bitching about the ridiculous calls, if it embarrasses you so much then just don't read it or go have a god damn snack.

You don't blow the whistle for a false start if you didn't see a false start. Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one threw a flag. They saw 4 Jets barreling down on Brady and no one else moving and decided to blow the whistle.

9. jonnyd

dude, the "god damn snack" bit and the "slapdick" nonsense is gayer than complaining about refs

10. WhiteShoeWillis

Maybe you should double up on that prozak for the entire week.

Was a flag thrown?

11. Hobbes3259

See WSW that's where you've got it all wrong.

The Refs were actually helping the Jets by blowing the whistle, because they would have gotten flagged for hitting Brady.

And Jonny, as to the Balt/Pitt game....how does one break a QB's nose, without a blow to the head ?

12. jonnyd

so whats your point? That refs miss calls sometimes? I did see where Dickberger got hit in the face....

13. jonnyd

Yeah I get the flag part. So is your point that the refs made a mistake? Which is obvious and I agree but oh well, it happens. OR, is your point that the refs purposelt lean towards the Pats? Which is gay and retarded

14. Hobbes3259

Dude, it was also clear in the Baltimore game.

One of the reasons I try to watch other games, is to keep the homerism in check.

I was not logged on during the game, but when I came back, I noticed several others had the same impression vis-a-vis the refs and Baltimore.

15. LTrules

LTrules Banned

I cannot believe this thread has traction the score was 45-3 not 10-3, officiating was the least of the Jets problems.

:buffaloblows:

16. Hobbes3259

That's a call that NEVER GETS MISSED.

The Official now lines up 10 yards behind the QB and is staring right at him.

17. Hobbes3259

Two wrongs does not make a right.

Although three lefts will.

18. jonnyd

so clarify for me because im not sure Im getting the point. Do the refs just suck or are you saying that the refs cheat for the Pats and Ravens?

19. WhiteShoeWillis

My point is that they made the call to protect Brady. If they made the call because they thought it was a false start, as you suggest is "obviously" the case, why was there no flag? They saw pretty boy in danger and rescued him.

Meanwhile our QB was getting smashed with helmets to the chin and Wilfork was running around like a wildman twisting peoples helmets sideways and close lining people like he was in a WWF cage match.

It was horse shit.

20. jonnyd

gotcha, now I get yourpoint. Your point is gay and retarded. Thank you.