Last Nights Officiating...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Dec 7, 2010.

1. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

a lot of sour grapes in this post. " it wasn't the refs fault but" please, we got stomped because we didn't show up to play in the biggest game of the year! a game that could have ended the "soj" mandra, but no, we fold like a wannabe contender.

quit whining and suck it up. the jets still have yet to prove a damn thing except being better with their mouths than actually backing it up. false bravado....

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Smith hit the guy in the back. That's where he initiated contact. That's the definition of block in the back.

3. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

It is ok to question calls, note that everyone said it had no bearing on the game, just pointing out obvious shitty calls.

I still can't understand the tackling of Keller with a clothesline on that rollout.

BTW, what is this "we" talk? Did you play last night?

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

No one is disputing that, the Jets clearly were unprepared and got outplayed badly. Just horrendous play calls.

I forgot about the false start crap and the intentional grounding no call. Just amazing stuff. I agree with the Lions fan, this is running rampant in the NFL, not just last night.

5. BillyD0123

BillyD0123 New Member

but...but...but

It's called "Home Field Advantage"

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So at home, it is no holds barred?

What is this WWF?

"Chair shots are legal gentlemen, have at it"

7. BillyD0123

BillyD0123 New Member

What I thought was a slap in the face

Towards the end of the game, the MNF trio was laughing at the Jets!
    "Same old Jets"

8. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Stop trolling.

9. grayburn

grayburn Member

I think it is well past nba territory. Accross the board the officials have smoke giant monkey cock.

It wasn't the reason we lost though, which is more than I can say for your lions. They've taken what like three games from you guys?

10. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

lol 15 of your last 20 posts are pure troll... You are as elusive as Woodhead to the ban hammer!

11. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I actually considered reporting him, and I have NEVER reported a post. But then realized he is just a fairweather Pats fan with no other place to be then on a Jets board.

I actually feel he is kind of like a stray cat looking for food.

12. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

lol, somebody didn't sleep well last night.

"WE" is the jets team and it's fanbase. if you wish to get petty over wording, you're really living with sour grapes over one bad game.

bad calls are not exclusive only to the jets, when people start reaching for bad calls it's really just sour grapes, and your so called just pointing things out is all of that.

cranky are we? go back to bed and the of the world will likely not have happened and one will come to realize it was just one football game.

13. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I slept fine last night.

14. ex-jetsfan

ex-jetsfan New Member

I thought the officials were good in letting the teams just play. Yes, there were some calls that the Pats should have received. Ditto for the Jets.

15. WhiteShoeWillis

You mean like when the Pats center snapped the ball too early and the Jets were about to kill Brady and they blew the whistle to protect his faggoty ass?

The call on the field is ... uhhhh ... DO OVER!

16. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

The officiating as a whole has been terrible this season.

When I see the fuckin Perriera or however you spell his name,on Fox during the game I wanna beat my fuckin TV with a bat!

17. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Good teams overcome bad calls but that call, the non grounding call a few plays later and the should have been called illegal hit on sanchez set the tone for the game.

18. WhiteShoeWillis

I am not by any means trying to say the refs were the reason we lost. We lost because the Pats dominated us in every single aspect of the game.

Those calls really pissed me off though, and I think Sanchez was concussed by that hit.

I cannot remember ever seeing a call where a team gets a "do over" because they snapped it too soon and no one was ready. Brady should have taking a brutal hit there.

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Funny they never whistle a do over when the Colts do it and an opposing D isn't ready

Like Junc said it sets a bad early tone for the game. I don't think in any way shape or form did the officials cost us the game but some bad no calls early didn't help us either.

On the Pats 1st TD drive we had them at 3rd and 7 and Brady hits Welker for a 1st down but on the play I believe it was Ellis was grabbed and pulled to the ground by the LT and the LG assisted on the play by tackling him.

I'm not so peeved as much with the officiating (because I've just come to expect it sadly) as I am with the dirty play of the Pats.

We've already discussed the helmet to helmet on Sanchez , the clothesline , Wilfork just being a scumabag and the late hit on the PR but there are a few other plays

On the play that Ihedigbo got injured he was blitzing and was blocked low and knocked to the ground. While he was laying on the ground Gronkowski came down with his knee into the side of Dig's knee. It was straight out the WWF. The initial block was ugly to begin with but I don't think it was the Pats fault as on OL was on the ground but driving your knee into somebody else's is pure crap.

The play right before the half when Sanchez was 'in the grasp" while the whistle was blowing some Pats LB come flying in helmet first at Sanchez. The guy looked like a missile flying through the air. I guess because he didn't make contact it's acceptable. It looked like 2 feet were off the ground.

Jarrod Page #44, I started to notice in the 4th Q that every time Greene had the ball in his hands he never attempted to tackle high. There were 3 straight plays where he dove at Greene's knee. 3, there are probably more but these were so obvious. The guy just dove right at them. Even though it's legal I find something wrong with going right at a guy's knee. Sorry be a man and don't try to end a guy's season or career.

20. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed about Wilfork, was one player who just didn't give a shit when Wilfork tried to bend him backwards after a run. Shonn Greene actually helped him up after the play.