Kudos to the Bears for declining the 5th year option on Trubisky's rookie contract

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by WarriorRB28, May 2, 2020.

1. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Tampa gave up 2 for Keyshaun. That ended up ok for them.....Though, they haven't been anything but dog shit since that Superbowl.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Honestly, I was high on this guy andf something is totally off here. He looked bad at times yes but I ask, is it coaching? Not being able to read Defenses? or Not being able to understand the playbook?
    He went from Promising career to a joke in about 1 season.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I didn't know Mark Sanchez posted here. o_O

Royal Tee likes this.
  4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

The similarities are uncanny, sans the Wife issues....lmao.
    I will be calling you soon to discuss bigfoot, and other JETS excuses..lmao

jetophile likes this.
  5. jetophile

I'm gonna pull a champ on that. Royal Tee is 0/16 for calling jeto. :mad: Can you believe it's been THAT long?! Not the phone call, how long we've known each other. And why is that? THIS STUPID TEAM. Anyway, it almost amazes me when someone is actually as good at unpurposeful contact avoidance as I am. It's an art form, really; and it doesn't matter how many times I say, "Look, it's nothing personal, I SUCK. Don't ever expect me to call or write. EVER." Sends police, helicopters in the distance.

I really am trying very hard to get better at things, partly because it bothers me, partly people keep dying on me (for real); but I've been trying to try for long time. That's why I called two months ago. Three months ago? I forget. :oops: I'll hold you to it until after the Jets first home game, and then I'll blink first because of that trying to get better at it things thing, but don't be fooled . . . "Calling to say hi, but really just to say fck Woody the Cheapskate and The New Dump sucks!" Haha, it's all good, honest. Say hello.

Royal Tee likes this.
  6. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

I never really bought the hype with Trubisky. Not sure why the Bears went so heavily all in on him as well. He's not piss poor but just so very limited in what he can do on the field. He has good mobility but really nothing that a defensive coordinator would stay up nights worrying about

7. jetophile

The Brock Osweiller Model? o_O