Killzone 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jtuds, Dec 11, 2010.

1. asu_oko

asu_oko New Member

I'm not a fanboy of either as I really enjoy playing games on the PC for the most part. That being said, one of the obvious advantages of having the PS3 is the blu-ray player. It negates the need for having two separate units.

For me, the main bad part about the PS3 is that it doesn't work with my harmony remote control.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Actually it does. You have to get a NYKO Bluwave. The remote is a toss in but it's for the USB dongle.
    I have a Harmony 890 and everything works. The only thing that won't work is the power button.

3. Royal Tee

Mmm.. Just got a package from Amazon. Wonder what it is...
    1 - KZ3HE unboxing vid coming soon. :smile:

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

The campaign is pretty awesome so far. In the first level you get to shoot the normal guns, you get to use a mounted mini gun that you can unmount and carry around, then you get to use a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle. Then you get to be a gunner in a tank shooting shells and a machine gun, then you get to drive a mech that shoots rockets and bullets. And all of it looks awesome.

5. Royal Tee

I didn't get a chance to play online yet. Played a little of the campaign, pretty friggin sweet so far.

1 thing that absolutely baffles me.
    Why the FUK is this only up to 720p???
    That is the dumbest fukin decision.

I have an older HD set that does 1080i so basically, the game is forced to play @ 480p since 720p isn't an option on older sets..... fml.

#45 Royal Tee, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  6. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Wont be playing till Monday.

I want to get the sharp shooter attachment/.

7. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Don't do it...it blows...

8. Royal Tee

Steel Rain

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Q4pUMkZLI[/YOUTUBE]

9. zepallica

zepallica New Member

I've been meaning to play the second one for about a year now, I might as well start on the third assuming there's no backstory I need to know.

10. Royal Tee

Scha-weeeeeeet!

To celebrate the return of the PlayStation Network and welcome you back to Killzone 3’s online battlefield, we’ve got a Double XP Weekend lined up!
    Starting this Friday, May 20 at 17:00 PM UK time, and lasting until Monday, May 23 at 10:00 AM UK time, all XP you earn in Killzone 3’s multiplayer matches will be doubled.

The upcoming Double XP Weekend isn’t the only Killzone-related goodie in the pipeline.
    As you may know, Sony has revealed that Killzone: Liberation is part of its Welcome Back Program for PSN members,
    meaning you’ll be able to download the critically acclaimed PlayStation Portable shooter absolutely free of charge.
    And there’s even more… But we’ll announce that at a later date.

So stay tuned to Killzone.com, and remember to brush up your Killzone 3 multiplayer skills. This weekend, you’ll have a chance to catch up on 3 weeks’ worth of rank progression!

P.S.: During the Double XP Weekend, the Score Screen will display the message “Fast Starter Bonus” instead of “Bonus Points” – this is a string error that will be fixed in future Bonus XP events.