Keys to a New York Jet victory this week

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nohope, Nov 18, 2006.

1. duketogo

duketogo New Member

A fair weather Bears fan no doubt. Prepare to be shut down.

2. nohope

nohope New Member

i know man

3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

It's a shame that Derrick Strait is a little sneak as it's been said he could be telling the Bears what the Jets Offensive and Defensive units tendencies are.

That could be a problem for the Jets. It doesn't help that the Bears already have a great Defense, but the fact that they may know how we run everything cannot be any better.

Overall, I just think the Jets need to keep Grossman throwing picks like he has been the past few weeks. We need to just pound their defense. Whether it's by running the ball, which could work, or throwing to the sidelines (I rather not throw into the middle towards guys like Urlacher). The Jets have a legitimate chance at winning this game.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That's part of what he's getting paid to do. There are no rules against players sharing info from the playbooks of previous teams. I'm sure part of his contract obligation was some classroom time with the coordinators to pick his brain about the Jets and their division rivals whom he has faced since he was drafted since the NFC North is playing the AFCE this year.

5. bearmick

bearmick New Member

If by fair weather, you mean die hard for over 20 years through more losing seasons than winning, then yes, guilty as charged.