Kerry Rhodes tweets about something big

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Mambo9, Sep 6, 2009.

1. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

nickmangoldI kindly beat some details out of @kerryrhodes and me thinks its a great deal for Jets. It's Kerry's news so I won't spill the beans

Based on that it seems unlikely that its a Leon deal.. because he said "its a great deal for Jets" doesn't seem like something a player would say about another player that either just got paid or a Jets steal.

2. SydneyDon

SydneyDon 2008/2009 TGG The Green Card "International Poster

I get the feeling Rhodes now has nothing, so is waiting for something so that he can tweet 'that's was I is talkin bout'

3. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

The announcement is tomorrow.

@unitedexhaust i c man lol im sorry that people took it like this but it will b announced 2morrow ok?

4. YankeeRacers

YankeeRacers Member

Kerry Rhodes Twitter buddies love massaging his ego.

5. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Someone Twitter this to Rhodes. Fuck this announcement. Get ready for Houston. You have your hands full Rhodes.

6. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

arguably the greatest sentence ever written on this board.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7. doug4563

doug4563 Active Member

Let me take another guess... Rhodes named defensive captain???

8. Jets1458

Jets1458 New Member

How would Rhodes being named devensive captain affect Jets fans?

9. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

the fact that Rhodes hasn't answered the people who asked if it's Jet blue just says the announcement is Jet blue. OMg, I can't wait! This means a superbowl! Jet blue, the Jets! It rhymes! JEt blue Jet! Woo hoo! Kerry called it!

10. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I love how this has devolved into chaos for the jets fans who actively follow Rhodes on Twitter. Here's Kerry beefing with a fan who posted something about Kerry perpetuating rumors and being a fag:

Kerry Rhodes: #

# @Januaryman99 next time i just wont say anything to interact with fans again!! there u go!about 1 hour ago from web
    # @Januaryman99 and i never said b marshall"s name and i said im gonna let the JETS faithful know 2morrow! WOW!about 1 hour ago from web
    # @Januaryman99 and let me tell u something right now do not tell me to be a man im very much that if u wanna see.about 1 hour ago from web

11. HOI

HOI Active Member

Why and how the FUCK would Rhodes know anything about a possible trade!!?!?! This whole thing is so fucking stupid. Does anyone really think Tanny called him into his office and said,

"Look Kerry, no one else knows this but, I really like you so I'll tell you and only you...we're getting Brandon Marshall tomorrow...ssshhh!" "Now go post something douchy on twitter to get the fans all fired up. And if anyone mentions BM do something really gay like (hint, hint) or...lmao or even better...lol ;). Get to it 25!! This is the most important thing you can do for us even though we open against the Texans in 6 days!!"

12. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I actually don't think most of us follow his twitter. I heard about it on his twitter last night and I bookmarked and it and I've been following all day. Once this awful news comes out I prob will rarely visit.

Maybe the announcement is that Shaun Ellis suspension was waived and he plays week 1! HAHA! That would be better news then jet blue.

13. Jam.

Jam. Banned

anyone else think it could be the name of the new stadium?

14. revis024

revis024 New Member

kerry is a fucking moron. and what the fuck is jetblue?

15. Jam.

Jam. Banned

I think it's an airline

16. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

It's a smaller airline. I actually fly it since it's big here upstate, and I must admit, there services are a million times better then any other. But not great enough for me to give two shits about sponsorship.

17. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

I think its hillarious that so many people are getting so upset at Kerry over this. Damn..... let it go and wait til tommorow to see what the news is. Your just hurting yourself now by trying to figure out what it is or isnt.

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Unfortunately some people are just duechebags...I'm surprised Kerry even responded to this jackass. Honestly regradless of the news I think it's awesome that Rhodes interacts with us fans.

19. Drew

Drew Active Member

Maybe it's some kind of deal where the stadium is called JetBlue stadium on days that Jets games are played? I don't know.

20. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

The only news I want is the pickup of a #1 WR. Other than that nothing is important.

Rhodes better worry about game 1.