Kerry Rhodes (BENCHED!)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HarveyTheJetFan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

"Don't critique me."

What, your feelings might be hurt? What a fucking idiot this guy (Rhodes) is.

I really hate him.

2. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Hey Nostradamus, anything else to add? All I saw last night was a steaming pile of dogshit wearing number 25 doing his best to avoid playing football. I really can't remember ever having such hate for one player, except Gladys of course. Those two give us our very own Laverne and Shirley.

3. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Rhodes is quickly entering James Hasty(end of 94) territory as far as hating one player. The guy is playing himself right onto the waiver wire. If this kind of play continues we will have to cut him in the offseason, no team will give up a pair of dirty socks for this turd.

At this point the best we can hope for is he plays well enough to at least get a 5th round picks back for him.

4. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

All of you hoping for some team to throw a 2nd rounder or maybe even a 3rd our way need to reconsider, especially after watching last night's game.

5. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Rhodes has turned into the diametirc opposite of what he was. I am all for giving him the shoe after the season. He is exactly like Gladys's Mini-Me.

6. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Laverne and Shirley, please....

7. HOI

HOI Active Member

That horseshit attempt of a tackle last night on Lynch should be the nail in the coffin for Rhodes. I understand being miffed cause you get benched but to go out there as a professional athlete and display zero heart!?! Get this piece of shit out of here. After last night I hope he ends up in Oakland or with the Browns.

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Did the amount of playing time he saw decrease even more after that piss-poor tackle? Fell asleep going into the 4th quarter.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

NO--correct me if I am wrong but I think he was still out there for all the freaking snaps! I wanted to see one of the coaches get in his face rite after that TD------thats what I would have done,, and then I would have decreased his playing time by puting his ass on the bench! This is what he does after being benched, his first game back? unreal how far this guy has fallen!

10. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Holy shit: is that real? He really said that?

That's fucking ridiculous. I was setting up my teammate to make a play. Forcing your teammate, really. Thilly.

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

LOL! what an ass.....his head is so big, I'm not sure how he walks. I was screaming at the TV to send him to the bench immediately after that play.

12. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

He definitely pissed me off last night, but I still don't think he'll be traded.

13. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I agree, he'll likely be released. No team in their right mind would trade anything of value for a guy that cares more about his future career then his current one.

14. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Personally, I think he'll improve and be a better player next year.

15. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

The beautiful thing about the web/twitter etc is these guys get immediate interaction with us pissed off fans, no censorship through the media whatsoever. There's no question he know's we think he's playing like dogshit.

If Keri wants to be Mr. twitter with the fans, he better learn to take criticism, that's for sure.

16. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Did you hear the commentator? I forget who, but somthing along the lines of, "Looks like Rhodes needs some more bench time, you just can't do that."

17. Coach K

Coach K New Member

of all people Deion Sanders pointed it out. when Deion Sanders is pointing out your shying away from contact thats sad.

Marshall Faulk was laughing and said "thats not a tackle thats a business decision"

18. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

If rhodes really wanted revis to get the strip, he wouldn't have acted like a pussy and actually lay a hit on lynch, jarring his grip on the ball and allowing revis to come away with it.

Would be reminiscent of that one really funny play back in 07, Revis having some possession of the ball, only to get hit by none other than his own teammate Abram Elam, allowing Lee Evans to come away with possession for the TD back in 07.

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

What happened to Kerry Rhodes? He is a complete girl out there. Weak player who is afraid to ruin his face.

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I miss Abram Elam.