Kerry Rhodes (BENCHED!)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HarveyTheJetFan, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

Blindside 2: I Thought I Was Elite

Follow the amazing story of Kerry Rhodes in his acting debut from his promising beginnings in the NFL with the New York Jets to the depression laden years with the UFL's California Redwoods. Watch him faithfully portray his life from the eager youngster to the ego-centric camel toe, and finally the sullen ignoramus accepting life as a mediocre football player making pennies after a move to California to pursue acting and modelling was almost as much of a King Kong sized dick slap as his career with the Jets, where he was "BLINDSIDINGLY" benched by Coach Rex Ryan (John Goodman). Sandra Bulluck returns again for Rhodes' Blindside as the white lady he will try to forcefully have sex with in his stint with the Redwoods.

"Excellent! Can't Miss!" -Kerry Rhodes

The only other two people who could be paid to watch, Ebert and Roeper, were seen eating popcorn and a snickers bar at their sneak preview. Roeper was drooling until Ebert nudged him awake for the uncomfortable rape scene.

2. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

:rofl: haha nice :up:

3. highflyer

highflyer Active Member

Nah, fuck him.

One guy tweeted this:

According to beat writer Rich Cimini, the Jets will "almost certainly" put FS Kerry Rhodes on the trading block if he doesn't recapture job. about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

Rhodes' reply
    @e_man kerry may not mind that!

If they're related, what a clown.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

if Kerry wants a trade give it to him.

then he can show that he's overrated in two places and the Jets get a draft pick for nothing.

Let him go to Cleveland hahaha

5. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

he wants a trade? is he retarded? does he expect to get his alternate career going in, oh i dont know, cleveland? or maybe st. louis. oh how about green bay, because thats a hotbed for actors and models. he cant even get that part right nevermind his shit work ethic for football.

6. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

I just hope all this drama doesn't poison the team. You guys catch the NY-Den game yesterday? That team (Den.) was playing like they love the game. You see Marshal run up to McDaniels after the one handed catch like, "Look what I did Coach!" Man I would love to see half that enthusiasm and heart from the Jets. McDaniels was yelling and screaming and everyone on the team was playing as if they want it bad. I love my Jets but after watching that it makes you realize what your team is lacking.

7. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Kerry might not mind that, well guess what? The fans might not mind that either. At all. Too bad it has come to this.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

If getting benched after all of the self-promotion that Rhodes has done over the past year or so doesn't get Kerry Rhodes' attention, to get him to perform to his ability and to focus on football, he is not worth further efforts.

9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

10. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

No..Oakland.

We could probably get a 2nd from Crazy Uncle Al....

Then he'd be in a place where he can pursue his dream....

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

That would make up for our 2005 trade with Oakland as well.

in b4 "1st rounder for Jolley"

12. SouthBayJetsfan4life

SouthBayJetsfan4life Well-Known Member

Winning changes alot of attitudes. It wasn't too long ago that Marshall was kicking footballs all over training camp because he was unhappy about his contract. Once they started winning, he was McDaniel's best friend. Then last Sunday..Marshall is fighting with Knowshon Moreno on the sidelines. So last night's change of emotion is just one more example of when things are going good..the air just smells sweeter.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

didn't that trade get us Kerry Rhodes?

ugh.

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Shit, you're right. He was the only remaining good thing we got from that trade.

Man, this whole thing is starting to look like it's going to be an ugly break-up.

15. Christian

Christian Active Member

If this pretty boy doesn't feel he needs to practice and prepare for games as he should because we have a new coach then why waste anymore time on him. May as well cut or loses and get a decent draft pick while we can. If we can that is.

16. YankeeRacers

YankeeRacers Member

This is going to get messy. Rhodes is already acting like he's on his way out. I don't see him turning this into a positive, i.e., getting better. I will say I don't disagree with it. If you're not performing you don't get to play end of story.

17. abyzmul

If Rhodes still plans on playing football, he likely is envisioning himself in a Patriots uniform since Belichick told him how good he was a couple of years ago. Too bad the Pats don't needs an overrated safety. They already have one.

18. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

Guys what do you think will happen in terms of the draft? If we DO ending trading him for a 3rd rounder lets say. We still need some D linemen but are you tempted to trade up for berry? Forget mays, to me Berry can be just as great as troy and reed

19. abyzmul

No way. Berry is a phenomenal athlete but this FO has made it an unhealthy habit of trading away draft value to jump up a few spots because they fell in love with players. Those trade-ups have arguably yielded a worthy value for those trade-ups, but our depth has visibly suffered in the meantime.

Now we are approaching what may end up being a very stacked draft, we will be able to find very good talent if we stand pat with the picks we have or even trade down.

20. RAGINGVILMA

RAGINGVILMA New Member

Yeah youre right, I think in this draft you can get a top notch quality 3-4 pass rusher or a good 3-4 De in the 2nd round. But berry = troy lol