Kerley is impressing

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Klaus Casanova

Klaus Casanova New Member

I am excited about Kerley as well, but how can anyone compare him to players in the NFL when he has not played an NFL game yet? Give this young man time.

2. tcw722

tcw722 Member

Prospects get compared to established athletes all the time...whether it's baseball, football, or basketball. You compare skill sets, size (current & project how bigger he can get), etc

3. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Kerley is clearly our biggest threat. He will have a 1500+ yard season with 22 TDs on just 16 receptions. It includes a few pick 6s for him too. Book it.

4. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Whoa, whoa easy.

You forgot the 16 sacks.

5. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

What are the chances of Kerley returning punts as a rookie?

Leonhard is probably out of the picture and Cotch is gone, so that leaves Cro, McKnight, Wilson, and Kerley. Anybody have any early insight?

6. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

I think they already announced the job is his.

7. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Sorry, my bad. I also forgot the punt blocks, FG blocks, and a few successful drop kicks. He will then retire after the season.

8. Franchize

Franchize Well-Known Member

Seriously dude STFU now.I can see you're just nitpicking now.I was clearly making a joke hence the "lol".I really don't want to pay to go to a Skins game cuz they suck but I love watching our defense so much I'd pay for overpriced Fed Ex field.I just hope we have a heavy pass rush because Redskins fans are delusional out here and cling on to moral victories.I want to punish the QB (whoever it is at them time) and ram it in their faces.If it's a close game,I can't talk shit.Not when Shotty is the coordinator and Sanchez is our QB.They have good DBs n with our offense,if it's close,we are a pick away from losing.Dude seriously,you need friends.Real friends with real names with real faces...not avatars.Your entire life is surrounded by this site.These ppl don't really know you and you don't look any more intelligent by dissing other ppl's post.You only look cool to the other ppl that do the same.Grow up. Furthermore,you don't even use info to combat someone's idea.You just name call like a 4 year old.You're as worthless as the ppl on Youtube that say "LeBron traveled".After this,you can say what you want about me.I just feel I would be doing you an injustice by letting you think that popularity on an internet message board means anything outside that website lol You're still the same nobody you were before you signed up lol I'm mad @ myself for even getting into with you.Arguments on the internet are like fights on the short bus.No matter who wins...you're both retarded!I never claim that my opinion is the only one that counts.What I do have a problem with is someone who refutes it without explaining one of their own.The other guy hit me with facts and Stats.Cool...we can debate that.You just call me dumb and say I don't know "how to watch a game".When you're ready t debate football,holla @ me.

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

10. Fatman&Robin

Fatman&Robin Member

11. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

Awfully touchy there cubby. For what it's worth, your initial comment wasn't really clear. His response was basically just saying "if you're being serious you should probably lighten up" and you responded with the above partially coherent ramble.

Chill out. It's the internet.

12. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

word up!!!!

13. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Let's watch the personal attacks.

Use the enter key , it's your friend.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Jets rookie Jeremy Kerley off to quick start
    Published: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 4:30 AM Updated: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 5:31 PM
    Jenny Vrentas

Holy shit. How can you not love this guy?

15. Will-I-Am-Not

Will-I-Am-Not Well-Known Member

Kerley sounds like the real deal. I can't wait top see him in a game.

16. mute

mute Well-Known Member

cant wait to see how he does tomorrow night.

17. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

Kerley could be better in the wildcat than Smith, if you think about it. A small guy as quick as him is gonna be hard to detect. I'd go as far as saying that if the staff is correct in their evaluation of Kerley that he might even be an upgrade over Smith come regular season.

18. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

He was taking snaps in the wildcat at practice yesterday.

19. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

As a runner, I'd agree with you but certainly not as a passer. We hardly threw out of the wildcat anyway, but one could argue the threat was still there. I think it's more important that Kerley should be a better receiver than Brad Smith is/was.