Kellen Clemens.....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MBGreen, Nov 29, 2009.

?

What's your opinion on Kellen Clemens?

1. He hasn't received a fair shot

12.0%
  2. It's Schotty's fault

4.7%
  3. He's been a pile of excrement for the duration of his professional career

49.0%
  4. Rachel Bilson has nice tits

34.4%
  1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

he helped us win the game?

what fucking game were you watching? the Knicks game? because Clemens made an excellent bounce pass.

#101 MBGreen, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Im not sure what to make of you, because even I can't believe that someone is this stupid. He gave the ball back to the Panthers, when we were at midfield, after taking over a 2nd and 2....

How is this helping the Jets win? We would have been better off giving the ball to Brad Smith to take snaps...

3. IATA

IATA Trolls

The dump to the ground was a game changer!!

4. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

??.. im sorry can you explain yourself.. i thought i watched the game.. i must have missed the part where clemens drove down field.. or even completed a pass.. shotty and rex saw enough after the first pass he threw..

3rd and 12 and we ran a draw.. doesn't show much confidence in your QB..

5. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

That should be a major piece of evidence. In four years, he could not crack the starting lineup without someone getting horribly injured. He has already shown two head coaches that he cannot compete as a starter. When he walks at the end of the season, he'll just go on to show it to a 3rd.

6. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Maybe he means that not throwing an interception helped the Jets today. If that is all that it takes, then thank you to Vernon Gholston, Eric Ainge, Kevin O'Connell, Marques Cole, Wallace Wright, Matt Slauson...

7. quadcityjetsfan76

a voice of reason. I have no crystal ball. I don't know what will come of Clemens after this season. MB, neither do you. He may be selling cars to your neighbors by this time next year. But I do think this post is accurate.

8. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Yeah who does that cocksucker think he is? Throwing an incomplete pass in a football game? DAMN HIM TO HELL.

9. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

i don't have a crystal ball either.. but i have my laptop.. and eyes.. and truthfully.. thats all you really need to evaluate KC.. he is not good.. and it is passed the point to where he is turning things around.. at least for the Jets..

you dont trade up to #5 and take a QB if there is a possibility you have a young starter already on the roster.. enough with this Clemens shit.. its retarded...

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you're right...I don't know what's going to happen.....but common sense leads me to believe that Clemens is a goner in the offseason....and will be lucky to find work somewhere in the NFL.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up....but i wouldn't hold my breath if I were Clemens.

I guess if Rex Grossman can find work...anyone can.

11. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Dude, the guy went in for one series. Why is this even worth bickering over? The back up didn't move the chains and score and now he needs to be burned too? Being a new guy to the forum I've noticed way too much un-needed bashing.

12. NYJ_JD

NYJ_JD Member

if you really think that everyone on this thread is basing their opinions off this past game where he attempted one throw.. you're seriously mistaking.. we've all sat and watched what Clemens has done in the past.. and what he is not capable of doing..

that one play today just re-enforced all of our previous beliefs that he still is incapable of being our starter..

13. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Whats this all about MB lol ?
    He threw 1 pass.

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

*sigh*...the one play is just the catalyst to the thread.....my disdain for Clemens is 4 years of watching him flounder around on the field like a carp.

15. quadcityjetsfan76

Godd post MB. That is all that you needed to say. I see the frustration of this thread must be wearing off.

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

bingo....someone else GETS IT.....*ovation* :)

17. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

On the surface, critiquing KC's play looks pretty silly. Its the fashion he does it in though. He looks more and more clueless everytime he plays. Happy feet and throwing the ball a few yards in front of receivers that are only a few yards away. This is nothing new, so you can't really argue against it...

18. greaser

Seriously, hes the back up and always has been. Sorry he's no Kevin Kolb but most teams aren't fortunate enough to have a killer back up QB that can throw for 300 yards in two consecutive games like Phili.

19. greaser

Why is that even still being considered? He will never be a starter in NY nor anyplace else. I don't think he is an option for this at all.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so...your excuse for Clemens is......"don't expect this guy to win...because he's not as good as Kevin Kolb?"

Are you fucking serious?

Clemens gets a paycheque....he's paid to make plays and win games in lieu of our starting QB going down.

Did I miss something here? Because if that's your interpretation of what a backup QB is paid for....I should throw my name into the hat for his job.....because I throw a fucking ball like a shotput. But hey!! if i don't need to win games....I'm perfect for the job. :rolleyes: