Kareem Hunt(Merged)... Sign or not to sign, that is the question!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Mario, Nov 30, 2018.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link. I stopped liking Crowell at all after the ass wipe on national TV. This makes me want him gone from the Jets. I understand the anger and frustration with so many blacks being killed by police, but the answer isn't killing the police.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  2. NCJetsfan

It may trump morality in the NFL, but not with me.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  3. NCJetsfan

Let them sign him.

4. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

We have and had criminals on our team...

Hunt was wrong and should be punished?
    Absolutely! His friends and team were trying to guide him but he was too drunk/emotional to be rational.

Should the Jets pick him up?
    Yes. We've given second chances to others. Plaxico, M. Vick, R. Anderson come to mind. Hunt is young and made a stupid mistake, we've all made mistakes just not on video. However his mistake should cost him half a season, no more.

Hitting any innocent (victim), Male or female is wrong! Heck even this women was wrong for charging at Hunt, but at the end of the day, the world we live in, Hunt is going to held in a different light.

Suspend Hunt, get him and the lady help. It would be a real tragedy to have a young mans career destroyed due to this mistake. Also looking ahead... Imagine if Hunt loses his career and ends his life because of this then what?
    Most people are judging based on a video. Like most of us admit, we all made and make mistakes, we have to learn from the mistakes not succumb to them

5. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

This girl was looking to for an incident.

6. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I need some manwipes

7. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

id sign him right fucking now. and then i would tell the nfl to fuck off and stop worrying about image and start worrying about the actual game. stop trying to fucking control everyone.

truthbtold likes this.
  8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

That's our current running back.

9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

She should've been arrested for saying like around 20 times. The other guy should've been arrested for saying like around 30 times. The word like is the bane of my existence. How is the misuse of that word not a capital offense?

EDIT:

There IS hope for American youth.

#129 jetophile, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    alleycat9, Noam and James Hasty like this.
  10. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/jets-sign-isaiah-crowell.90097/page-3

o_O:rolleyes::p

11. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I don't think his suspension can start until a team signs him. How does he serve a suspension if he isn't on any team's roster?

Also, I don't see the Pats signing him because their biggest need isn't running back. They already have a RB filling Hunt's role, and the improvement in the position is not worth the headaches.

12. abc

abc Well-Known Member

utter NONSENSE... SIGN THE BEAST!!!!

13. K'OB

I liked their point but man Like seriously they were as equally annoying as any other youth.

14. NCJetsfan

jets_fan likes this.
  15. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

He should have never been a Jet to begin with.

ColoradoContrails and NCJetsfan like this.
  16. K'OB

If you fired every abuser from their day job are they meant to sit on the sidewalk and starve to death in penance for their crimes?

Joe Smo the banker, car wash guy, delivery man, reporter, actor, musician etc etc how do they live for the rest of their life, they can't be punished for all eternity as much as they are scumbags.

alleycat9 likes this.
  17. NCJetsfan

Some things are meant to be deterrents to bad behavior/actions. If a person knows that he will be fired if not imprisoned for an act and yet still does it, then he deserves his fate. Just because someone is fired from one job doesn't mean that they won't be able to find another.

ColoradoContrails and jets_fan like this.
  18. K'OB

A video doing the rounds and reason you lost your last job will kind of hinder the quest for a new one though.

Look I am not advocating violence at all and it was a shitty act but on the scale of shitty acts it is relatively low, the kick at the end does him no favours but it is plain to see it is more a gtfo of here kick up the arse.

19. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!
    All the self righteous morality cops really need to pump the brakes on this "woman abuser" bullshit. Life is not black and white ... it's gray. People get into altercations all the time. It's the human condition. Sometimes it's two men, sometimes it's two women, and sometimes it's one of each. Unfortunately, sometimes these altercations get physical. People lose their cool and stupid shit happens. We all wish it didn't, but it does. Should he have hit her? OFCOURSE NOT. But let's not act like we saw some brutal attack. I have enough sense to know the difference between a vicious, violent attack on someone, and a stupid angry scuffle. I don't see anything horrible on that video. I see a bunch of probably drunk kids losing their cool, and acting like idiots. There's a quantum leap between that, and a guy who comes home and beats the crap out of his wife twice a month because his dinner is cold, and she's too scared to leave him. THAT is what abuse is.

If you think the kid should lose his career over that stupid incident, you're being WAY too dramatic IMO. People need to calm down and stop throwing a blanket over everything. That's not the real world. There are degrees in life .... Always. Whatever the courts thinks the penalties for anyone involved should be ... they need to pay their penalties and continue with their lives.

azhar80, MoWilkBeast, FJF and 3 others like this.
  20. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

This is the guy's 2nd violence related situation this year. He was already going to be suspended part of next year due to punching some dude in the face.
    Now he is going to miss the rest of this year due to a 2nd altercation this time with a female. The NFL is going to go semi-rough on him. It's semi a wasted roster space.
    He is going to be labeled with anger issues and possibly alcohol issues since he was supposedly drinking during both altercations. Idk i think id pass

ColoradoContrails and jets_fan like this.