just had the craziest finish in madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Rhodes_25, Dec 30, 2006.

1. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

oh shit....thats ages away....is that the furthest it goes??? at the rate im getting thru the years ill finish it by summer.... :)

i got an nba live fran into year 6 i think b4 i got bored or it and discovered madden :)

2. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

i think it goes to year 30

3. SteelCurtain96

SteelCurtain96 Active Member

My best comeback

I rememebr one time I was playing as the Steelers vs. the Browns, so obviously to me as a fan this is a big rivalry.

This was a few years ago. Vick was my starter via trade but he got hurt and Tommy Maddox was in at QB with zero mobility.

I had fallen behind 28-10 with about 3 minutes to go and Maddox was playing like total shit.

For whatever reason, the browns kept passing. Boom Deshea Townsend picked it off and ran it in for a score. 28-17

Second play after kickoff, Dewayne Washington picked it off for another score..28-24

You'd think now with about 1 minute to go they'd keep running, but no, and of all people, Chad Scott picked it off for yet another TD, and I win 31-28

Oh and the game was on the road. Good times!

4. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

just had a crazy finish that again ends in heartbreak for the jets.

up 14 nil in the third after opening the day with a 88 yr TD run by houston :) chad gets picked off for a td and then they score again after a punt and its 14 14.

then its 17 14 and i have 1.55 on the clock....chad engineers a perfect drive to throw a td pass to askew with 7 secs to do.

now, all out prevent, backed off, everything....brady still gets it off and somehow it goes over the safeties heads caught at the 40 and ran for a td....F*CK ME!!!!!!!

pats suck!!!!!!

5. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

6. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

^DoEs He ReAlLy?!1?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

7. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

not arguing there....2 SB's wins out of there so far aint bad :breakdance:

on all pro tho. :wink:

8. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

I've never won a SB on franchise mode, i have that really bad luck, My starting QB gets hurt regardless of what team i use, will get hurt..... So i end up either playing with the backup or signing a FA, usually Seneca Wallace

9. NYMagpies

NYMagpies New Member

yeah, my second season, which i lost the first rd playoff to the texans, chad got hurt in like week 5 or 6 and was out for 11 weeks so i put him on reserve so kellen played the rest of the season...i was playing badly (forgot i had the option of using hot routes to change pass routes DUH) and didnt go far.

season four is going well so far, 4-2 with 2 last ditch losses like i described earlier...if i could only stop giving up the big play ill improve...even tho they rate my run and pass D #1

the SB celebrations are pretty funny but lame...watch out for the gatorade over the coach, that just looks plain cheesey....also, mangini isnt FAT at all and he and bellichick have no icey stares hahahha

10. LeOn WaShInGtOn #1

LeOn WaShInGtOn #1 New Member

that is pretty good, but i had a worse one against me online. I was down by 4 21-17 with 5 seconds left, and i was on the 50 yard line. I decided to do a flea flicker since the safetys sometimes bite, and they did. i had one on one coverage and i user caught it. I had 3 steps on him with steve smith, so i decided to rub it in by high stepping my way in and i did it to long and fumbled.

11. Canadian

Canadian New Member

A couple days ago I was playing an exhibition game Jets-Pats in Madden (I was Jets) and I was up 28-24 (it was on All-Madden) with like 4 seconds left on the clock and at midfield after the Pats had gone four and out and they had no timeouts left. So instead of just taking a knee I decide to do a Hail Mary and it gets picked off in the end zone, and somehow they ran it all the way back to win the game

12. kobeskool

kobeskool New Member

kglfkshl;fhk;l;fhkl

#32 kobeskool, Apr 8, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  13. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

It's kind of cheap how players bite on play action in this game when it's an obvious pass situation.

I was just playing this guy online who just threw a bomb on the last play, after using play action. I was playing prevent, plus used to playmaker to send all 3 lineman out into coverage. Somehow a play action caused terrell owens to be wide open. Thankfully the person I played was a moron and went for 2 to win instead of kicking the XP to tie, I won the game 24-23.