JP Losman doubters... Read up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MeanGreenfightingmachine, Sep 20, 2006.

1. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LolTolhurst
    Bills 23, Jets 14...Jets don't win in Buffalo, you all know that

Sadly have to agree with this Bills fan. We're not ready offensively to go up to Buffalo and brake their hearts. And even if we were it would still be too close to call. As it stands I see a double digit loss coming. No running game, a struggling offensive line and a vicious pass rush to contend with is a recipe for disaster.

Hopefully we'll get them when they come into the Meadowlands

this is coming from one of your own fans......good luck on sunday fellas your gonna need it..

2. MeanGreenfightingmachine

Or you could argue that the Dolphins were rated right, and the Bills were underrated... right? Therefore, Auggie is right... the Dolphins faced superior talent.

Auggie you are holdin your own bro...

3. GreenMachine

Silly ass......He is a bills fan!!!:rofl: Don't let his post fool you!!! It is a known fact he is!!

4. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

the reply wasnt from loltolhurst...

sadly i have to agre... that was the reply and that is from a jets fan, ive read numerous post by him...so no one is fooled..thats just one of your fans who isnt wearing rose colored glasses...

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hey Captain Perceptive. MeanGreenfightingmachine is a Bills fan hiding behind a Jets screenname.

6. MeanGreenfightingmachine

Sorry bud, didn't post in that thread.... and I am not hiding beind a jets screen name, your just reading it wrong. You see, im MEAN, and im a GREEN FIGHTING MACHINE... get it, I fight GREEN... The Jets. Im a Mean, Green fighting-machine. Not hiding... you not reading right.

7. abyzmul

Uh right, more rationalizations from the Crayola Crowd.

8. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

see i told you, that post was from a jets fan...

9. abyzmul

My bad, I didn't overcompensate well enough for your inability to quote other posters. I had incorrectly assumed you meant the green pretender. I should have searched the board for those words.

Anyway, I'm sure that if I went to whatever turnip field you call a Bills board I'd find some objective Bills fans that admit there is a chance they will lose on Sunday.

10. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Sunday 1:00 PM

[​IMG]

Sunday 4:00 PM

[​IMG]

11. Coach K

Coach K New Member

THeyre limiting his mistakes by not putting the game in his hands. Plain and simple.

If we can slow down McGahee (easier said than done) then I'm sure we force Losman to make mistakes.

12. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

If and when we get to the super bowl I would want to win it not just show up for the pictures ,like some other team I know of.and who did you beat so far?a0-2 team you lost to the pats also a loss is a loss no one is going to put you in the playoffs for making it a good game.Why do you think you are so good and we are so bad we beat you last year didnt we and we were pretty pathetic no line no QB no RB all the things you say we lack this year and you have the same team so why cant we beat you again?I believe it was 30 to 26
    I remember cause I wanted to lose to get a higher pick but you guys sucked worse. So now you are going to the SB hahahahahah

13. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Which is exactly what a coach with a young QB who has a team with a good running game and stout D ought to do, especially early in the season when there's a chance the team might have even an outside shot of making the playoffs. It's what Cowher did with Roethlisberger in 2004, and they won 15 games with a rookie QB. The Bills are building a team identity:a ball control offense, a nasty D, and great special teams. They may not be good enough to make the playoffs this season, but they won't go down without a fight, either.

The best way to do that is to have a ball control offense that keeps him off the field. However, without a good running game, the Jets are going to have to move the chains using the pass, which also may not be too easy even though the Bills will be playing 2 rookie safeties. If the Jets can't keep the Bills' D "honest" with some success running, those DL guys and LBs will rough up Penney like they did Tommy Boy in the first half of Game 1 and Daunte all game in Game 2.

14. Coach K

Coach K New Member

JP LOSMAN IS NO BIG BEN!

great points. Except your DB's dont scare me. A great pass rush can easily be subdued by a short passing game. Penny knows hes not an athlete and wont try to make the play any longer than it needs to be. also, he's cerebral enough to make the quick reads. Maybe this forces him to turnover the ball in which that case your right.

granted we've got a horrible running game, but youve got a horrible run defense.

plain and simple if we dont stop the run, we lose. but if we slow down your running game I see Losman being exposed.

15. baalworship

baalworship Active Member

I think this thread proves one thing. Jet fans know less about the division than any other team in the AFC East.

16. abyzmul

Why is that? Because we don't buy into the 'changed man' bullshit Adam freaking Schefter is selling to the lemmings up north?

17. abodnar

abodnar New Member

ok how about penningtons blindside hit in the titans game that gave the titans life

18. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? What has anyone said in here to make you assume that theory?

Miami Overrated- Fact

JP Losman is not proven to be good- Fact

Patsies are not the Patsies of old- Fact

Buffalo, good team, headed in the right direction, with a QB problem- Fact

We know EXACTLY who will win this division- Fiction

That is all that has been established in this thread so far. IMO.

19. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

How about that safety that Losman gave up to lose you the game in NE? It was a straight forward rush, he had oppurtunity to advance up to avoid the safety. CP had NO IDEA that player was headed towards him, hence the blindside. That was not CP fault, which makes your statement moot. Considering he was saying how JP was the reason behind that safety, he was not blindsided, unlike CP.

#119 IIMeanDeanII, Sep 21, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2006
  20. abyzmul

Another one:

Although the Bills have a new CS, they also have the same core personnel that has become famous for flash-in-the-pan performances over that last 5 years. Complete inconsistancy.