JP Losman doubters... Read up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MeanGreenfightingmachine, Sep 20, 2006.

1. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

the ravens won a superbowl with no good qb, so did the buc's so i dont know what your talking about.

i could sit here and say pennington is a bust!!!! but do I ? no....some would say 7 years in the league and nothing to show for it, along with 2 shoulder surgerys, would call this guy a bust....

It doesnt matter if jp didnt put up big numbers, we came away with the W and that is all that matters, for now.

You will find out on sunday what he is all about, nuff said till then....

you dont risk, useless pass attemps on the road when you have the lead, that is just stupid!!!!

I guess some people just arent that smart though....

if your team is ever up 16 pts on someone this year, with your defense dominating the game and your coach is making pennington pass, he is a goof and you deserve to lose...nuff said

2. GreenMachine

So The Colts are goofs for making Peyton pass....

BTW...We were up 16...we did pass...we did win...:breakdance:

3. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

you are a piece of work bro, both those teams have been looking for QBs since and the ones they had those years had good years.Anyway now you are saying the rest of your team is as good as those two teams were. give me a break those teams were dominating on defense your not that good . and they had weapons on o.

4. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

Im not putting down anyone, i havent said one negative thing about chad, he has played very good, i just dont think he will have a walk in the park, or anywhere near 300 yards passing this week against the bills. We held 2 far better qbs at bay on the road last 2 weeks. there is no way he puts up 300 yards on us at home on our home opening day.

Also these scores people are coming up with are ridiculous, 30+ point victories? we giving up 12 pts a game on the road, against better oppenents than the jets, this game will not break 24 pts for either team, and even that is high.

If you couldnt put up 30 against the titans, what makes you think you will put up 30 against the bills?

you guys will be 1-5 after 6 weeks...

5. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

yea but you didnt have a dominating defense now did you???? you barely made it out of tennesee alive...

6. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

yea they are, but who really has to worry about the texans coming back, by the way pennington isnt even in the same league as peyton, and peyton is just a show off....the more he passes the more stupid commercials he get in...maybe thats why he cant win a big one, he too worried about his lines in the commercials....
    CUT THAT MEAT!!!!!

7. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

Look 16 points is dog do on the road or home I would want 30 and that is the mentality you should have I hate when you sit on a lead it always bites you in the a** throughout a season.you will see the pats throw when they have the lead if they have to.It is stupid to say I will run three times and punt and hope my D can win it anything can happen like bad calls, big plays two scores and all of a sudden its a game again and now you have to throw,so who is stupid now. your D can loose steam if you keep putting them out on the field.So I guess some people are not to smart huh.:buffaloblows:

8. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

I think those comercials are great

9. GreenMachine

A Bills fan should not be criticizing a player for "not winning the big one"....:up:

10. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

DUDE they ran it three times and kicked a field goal, in the 4th quarter to take a comfortable 16 pt lead. there is no reason to pass it, have something go wrong, like a pick, and have them run it back, and all of a sudden is 13 to 7, and they have momentum.
    To me thats just stupid.
    Losman passed mainly on 3rd down situations to keep the chains moving, thats it, he threw a couple deep, one for 40 yards was dropped and would have been a touchdown, the second one was pi, and would have been a td if lee evans wasnt tackled, the 3rd one was a 20 yard touch down that was called back because of Offensive PI, or that would have been another td, he could have easily had 3 td on sunday and only passed it 18 times. Watch the game before you make such stupid comments...his performance was excellent, and a lot of sports writers seem to think the same thing...

Maybe your just mad the jets arent getting any love from the media??? Pennington putting up all of these yards and not getting enough love? Maybe thats because you were manhandled in your own stadium by a team we manhandled in the their own stadium, and because your only win came by beating the titans....ahhahahahaha!!!!!

11. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

Let me rephrase that, he cant even get to the big one...

12. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

yea we could be 1-5 but so could you I dont think I said 30 points I thought more like jets17 buffalo13 and if coles plays we break 300 if not 295 your heads are swollen I hope you can find your helmets.0-5 SB

13. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

after our win on sunday we will be at least 2-3....

14. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

But DUDE I was not talking about that one specific game. I was talking in general. and who did you beat a washed up QB on a sh** team.hahahahaha

15. jjr62

jjr62 New Member

I thought you were playing us not the raiders?

16. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

we beat a divisional oppent on the road, and sorry to tell you, but miami is by far a much better team than the titans.
    you forget to mention we both played the same team, the pats. The bills played a lot tougher against them and owned them for 3 quarters in NE. You got owned for 3 quarter at home. Lucky pass play is the only reason you were in it at all.

Brady had almost as many yards passing against you in the first quarter, as he did against us the whole game...the patriots were in control of the jets that entire game. take away a lucky pass play for 70 yards, and one good run by coles and chad pennington has a 180 yard day, 20 yards better than jp, and he threw it 14 times more than jp.

But, i guess you have to throw it 40 times in a game when you have no run game...

17. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

seriously man, you are really overrating your team....they have not done anything noteworthy of any sort of praise....You beat a subpar team in week one, a team that has no playoff hopes at all, and you barely get out of there with a win, then you get manhandled by NE the next week at home. How can you seriously think you will come to buffalo and beat us??? especially after we manhandled 2 playoff caliber teams on the road over the last 2 weeks...and we are coming off a big win..

18. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

1st off, make the playoffs once this century before you start talking trash about any team. 2nd, the Dolphins are far from a playoff team. Anyone who knows anything about football knows that the Dolphins came into this season extremely overrated.

You can talk about how the Bills manhandled the Pats all you want. Anyone who has watched the Patriots since 2001 knows that they had the Bills right where they wanted them the whole game.

19. auggystyle

auggystyle New Member

hahahahahaha, this works both ways ya know, the pats had you right where they wanted you, they got lucky against us, i cant say the same for you, 24-0 in the 3rd quarter, ahahah thats laughable.

So much for anyone who knows anything about football knowing miami is overrated, thats why they were picked by everyone to win the division, and even be a superbowl contender. Maybe miami isnt that overrated, maybe they just played two superior teams, ever think of that? the superbowl champs, and the next superbowl champs.
    By the way try getting to a superbowl before you talk smack you havent been there in almost 4 decades, i'll probably be dead before you make it to another one.

when the jets get the smack down layed upon them on sunday, you will know your not in our league...

so hows it feel to be 1-2?

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hahahaha, you just said we know nothing about football because we called a team that is 0-2 overrated for being predicted to go all the way. Sweet irony! By the way, your posts began to lack substance 2 pages ago.