Joe Paterno's health takes a turn for the worse

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Yisman, Jan 21, 2012.

1. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

stop telling the truth joe pa is a bigger name and its easier to bash him

2. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Oh dear lord.

Congratulations. You are now well ahead in the running for the stupidest human being on the internet. I honestly can't believe anyone would type such a thing, and I'm trying to think of a tactful way to memorialize it on this messageboard forever.

3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Even HE says that he wishes he did more. Oh and, by the way, the Board of Trustees unanimously voted to fire the guy. And yet you'll still cling to this vacant and blindly loyal defense - of a FOOTBALL COACH - which says that he did "everything required of him." Faaahk. Pardon me and the rest of the world for expecting more of people when children are being molested. Regularly.

A few little tidbits we sometimes overlook: Mike McQueary told the single most powerful man at Penn State in 2002 - Joe Paterno. This is the guy who, when the president of the university and the AD wanted to fire him several years back, decided that it wasn't his time to leave just yet. This is the guy who, after hearing McQueary's story about what he saw in the shower, STILL allowed Sandusky access to the PSU football facilities. Right up to the fucking week before the guy was indicted. Even AFTER JoPa had testified in front of the grand jury, Jerry Sandusky was still working out in the football facility gym and using the goddamn facilities. AFTER all these people - McQueary, Paterno, Curley, Schulz - were called into court to testify about the guy molesting a kid in the PSU showers:
    Jerry Sandusky was caught doing nasty things with a child in the Penn State football team showers and the school's response was to tell him not to bring kids around the facilities anymore. Geezus. Think. All you have to do on this one is use your head. The guy was a football coach. What the fuck are you defending?!

4. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Bolded where I agree with you at this point. That's the best way I've seen it put. He was definitely guilty of not doing enough, as was the graduate p.o.s.

5. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

I didn't see that report (your last paragraph). Since JoePa even told him not to bring kids around, case is won against the late great shamed coach.

I still say salt the earth there.

6. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

am i wrong? they're gonna get barrels of money when this trial is over

7. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Well had he called the police and had he turned in Sandusky as hard as it would be, he would had left on a high note. Along with keeping his reputation intact. Really feel bad for those boys and their families. But also thoughts and prayers are with his family.

8. NYSportsfan

NYSportsfan Banned

RIP Joe Pa. Great coach, shame all this shit happened

9. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I know everyone has an opinion and you know what they say about those, but I have lost a tremendous amount of respect for Joe Paterno in light of recent events, and Im sure as hell glad im not a Penn State fan. Its horrific what they did (or didn't do) in order to maintain their prestige. How ironic.

10. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

WOW! You are a radical human being.

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

just saw this gem.

reminds me of that performance long time ago on def comedy jam where the guy was going on about how he would suck a dick on tv for a million dollars but it didn't make him gay. yes it does. no straight man has any interest in sucking a dick for any reason.

and what you just admitted is the same. you don't think it is a big deal to suck an old mans dick or let him fuck you in the ass if you get millions of dollars in exchange.

not that there is anything wrong with you being interested in old men's dicks and semen in your mouth and anus. that's your business, but it isn't rational to project that interest onto everybody.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Does it make you mad that they are going to be millionaires and you didn't get a dime for all the times you got your pucker poked as a child?

13. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

I just checked out this thread because I was surprised people were still talking about this. Now I see why.

I'm surprised you did not take your statement further and wished it happend to your kids so you could cash in. I just hope you never have to learn how wrong your statement is.