Joe Horn cut by the Saints

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RapZiLLa54, Mar 1, 2007.

1. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

A lot of people here believe we need another standout WR and some believe Coles isn't a true #1. I don't exactly agree with those notions but how would you guys feel if this was the big offensive move?

2. Nomad

Nomad Member

I always liked Joe Horn, but from what I read he doesn't want to take a paycut to stay with the Saints. So it sounds like he still wants to be a #1 receiver somewhere and I dont think he can be one anymore. He is 35 and coming off injuries. I can't see him replacing anyone except for McCareins and I dont see him coming here for #3 money.

3. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

whaaaaaaaaaaatt thats bullshit... hes old but i would def scoop him up. Joe Horn is one of my all time favorite WR's

4. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Same here, I really like Joe Horn. I don't want him for the Jets but I hope the Pats don't go after him. He is pretty expensive and usually they don't do that but he would fit well with them.

5. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Did he really get cut? WTF? He is such a good fit for the Saints. I am surprised.

6. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

if you really look at what the Saints did this season, they really did alot without the services of Joe Horn...their 2 headed running monster ( bush and duece), the young receiving core of Colston, Henderson, and co...the saints were better off

7. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

He wouldnt take a pay cut to stay with the Saints, a 2007 superbowl contender. That shows that its probably all about the money for him, i say pass

8. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

He's old and hasn't been able to stay healthy the last 2 seasons. Plus, it'd push Cotchery down on the depth chart. No thanks. At all.