Joe Douglas

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WoodyHarrelson, Dec 12, 2021.

1. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

You kinda just sound like a hater. Both Michael Carter's, AVT, Moore has had more than just one or two good games. I guess regarding the award exclusively, MC2 and Moore

By all means hate away.

PJ4Ever and bicketybam like this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

A hater is someone who says a good player is bad. Saying a bad player is bad is just telling it like it is (for instance, look at last week's rookie of the week winner Echols who just committed a terrible pass interference which is line with how he's played most of the season). If the Jets ever show some signs of life, I'll be the first one to be optimistic. But when you look at my old posts, and despite being one of the more pessimistic posters, I've been too optimistic in hindsight, well the problem here is the Jets, not me.

REVISion, ouchy, Cman68 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Agreed, Chad was legit. Injuries have ruined his career - having a weaker arm to begin with, torn cuff really derailed him, but he was on his way to being FQB to be sure. Only had 3 years really before this injury, one of them he led NFL in passer rating, and was at 99 mark before injury against Buffalo. Great W/L record too. Hoping Mac Jones will not be as good, but he might be for NE.

PJ4Ever and HomeoftheJets like this.