Joe Douglas(He/Him), Venus Williams (She/Her)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Brook!, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

A friend's ten-year old daughter told him that 4 of her friends claim to be lesbians.

At ten years old... :confused:

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Tell that to the duck billed platypus.

stinkyB likes this.
  3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Sounds like my daughter’s classmates. Though when pressed on what that actually entails, they tend to reject what it actually means.

but we have a real water issue in CA and need some people to depart. If advocates convincing susceptible young children that sticking a feather up their butt does make them a chicken, but now believing they are a chicken causes them to check out, well that’s a net society gain the provides a tangible benefit for CA.

4. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Definitely a stupid idea. It’s seems almost every thing these days is an extreme reaction, to detail any common sense .

JetBlue likes this.
  6. REVISion

REVISion Well-Known Member

If I was in the process of literally trying to change my biological gender then I think I'd be pretty understanding if someone made the mistake of inadvertently getting it wrong.

I wouldn't go outside dressed as a clown and then get mad at someone for assuming I was a clown.

JetBlue likes this.
  7. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

The problem is that they/them is/are going "outside dressed as a clown" and people expecting they/them to be funny/sad.

MoWilkBeast and REVISion like this.
  8. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

And some people still thinks clowns aren't scary.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If only it was that simple. The person I deal with on a daily basis wins the Linda Hunt Award for being smack dab in the middle and I don't think he/she has had anything done from a gender reassignment stand point.

My go to in this type of situation is to discreetly ask one of the person's co-workers who I trust and know to be discreet the question. The answers I've gotten in this case are "I don't know", "Female" and "Male" in succession.

10. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I think if you talked to any transgender person they'd tell you it's not the people that inadvertently get it wrong that are the issue. They are human like you and I, we all make mistakes

Its more for the dickheads that get it wrong on purpose and refuse to be anything but ignorant