Joe Douglas and his draft picks.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by vegaskarl, Aug 31, 2021.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that. That's fine with me. He didn't look very good. He has some talent and is supposedly smart, but Mike White looked better as did Josh Johnson.

Cman68 likes this.
  2. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

How did Mims look rough as a rookie? Disagree there.

Edit: Sorry, you were talking about Davis. He did look rough. See what he can do this year

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

lol all good

4. Jets79

Jets79 Well-Known Member

which would make sense in a way…from his point of view, he’d see the Jets as married to Wilson, whereas on the Panthers, they are starting a guy that they traded for, sure, but he’s not a high first round pick for them. So Wilson will be given a couple of years to play, whereas Darnold leash would likely be shorter.

but really, he should be focusing more on where he can personally learn and develop more so…he hasn’t shown he can play at this level yet, so regardless of who is in front of him, he will never get a shot if he can’t show he belongs

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Morgan got fckd by Gase. The first year is crucial to the overall development of any player and Gase couldn't be bothered grooming Morgan. As a result, when it was time to shine, Morgan couldn't deliver as he didn't have the experience to draw on like Mike White has. Morgan needed a change of scenery and the Panthers offered a great opportunity. I don't think Morgan will ever be more than a backup QB kinda like Glennon.

ColoradoContrails likes this.