Jihadists Behead Priest in Church in Normandy

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Jul 26, 2016.

1. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Ease of target? I have no idea why anyone would kill anyone in cold blood.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

havent we talked about this 1,000x already?! ISIS wants to make all Muslims around the world believe all of the west hates them. Its their #1 goal. This attack on the church will result in more attacks on Muslims which means more recruitment for these assholes.

They also believe in the end times where all will gather up in that region of the world and fight. We discussed this like 11 months ago..

3. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

Peaceful religion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

That's the real problem with separating "radical islamists" from the rest of islam because everybody worships the same quran book. No other religion says in their book or teachings that if you're not a believer you're an "infidel". That's not just the radicals who learn this, that applies to all muslims. And the quran has no mercy or tolerance for the infidels, so that's all the justification the crazies need. I have no idea how you fix this problem you can't miraculously change the root nature of islam for a billion people

5. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yeah, spot on. I have no idea how to fix it either. You could put the radicals in an insane asylum where they belong, but we do look down upon such things. I for one think radical islam or any radicalization of any religion is a mental illness of some sort. I hear people on the radio at times who sound fucking batshit insane and they are not muslims.

Still these people are not out there slitting throats, blowing up busses, stampeding people to death on macktrucks, etc. You just have to hope time and common sense fixes the problem but these fuckers will turn the whole world to shit if they have it their way, luckily it won't happen in our lifetime if ever. Right now they are fleeing their own shithole home countries to Europe or anyone that is foolish enough to take them, and turning that country into shit. I'm not a Trump fanboy but I like his policy on radical Islam, in fact I think we need someone stronger.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Gotta wonder what kind of religion is scarier, though.

One that seeks to kill all other religions, or one which seeks to infiltrate and assimilate and control?

Islam is scary, but it's the devil we know.