"Jets will stink, Sanchez overhyped"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by steves850, Sep 10, 2010.

1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Sanchez threw an absolute bullet to Cotchery in the playoffs while moving to his right.

Yeah, all quarterbacks that lead their teams to within 20 minutes of the SB suck.

Get fucked Whitecock.

2. Phins Rock

Phins Rock Banned

Finally...a smart man on Foxsports. ;p

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

um, 225 is a pretty good weight for 6'4", wouldn't you say?

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

NFL weight training programs can do wonders.

6'4 190 means you don't work out but you're in good shape. 225 means your in the gym adding muscle so when an NFL LB blindsides the shit out of you, you don't die.

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What a turd...

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Hey Jason Whitlock Sanchez sucked 2/4 of the year last year and look where it got us! Now we are better are every side of the ball.

7. G00MBA

G00MBA New Member

That statement is obviously absurd and designed for media attention alone, we know that. Had it been truthful and said "Sanchez not ripe enough for a Superbowl win", I'd have a hard time arguing with that. And believe me, I want that Superbowl ring more than anyone!

8. Green Pilot

Green Pilot New Member

(Message) bulletin board material to pump up fans :up:

9. MowTin

MowTin Active Member

I'm not sold on Sanchez yet. At times I like his touch and accuracy but I don't like his lack of confidence. From Hardknocks I got the sense that he feels he is holding the team back. He is a second year QB on a team with Superbowl aspirations.

That's a lot of pressure.

But after the preseason games I find myself worried about the offensive line. If they don't get it together we're going to be very much like the Ravens--good defense and run game but can't score consistently enough to win.

Monday Night is going to be a good test of their O-line and Sanchez. We'll soon see.

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

January showed he can play at a high level.

His confidence is such an overblown issue, just like everything else I saw on Hard Knocks. This is the kid who throws a pick and then goes 8/10 for a TD against Washington. I don't think many people understand the difference between a kid who's livid with his mistake and a lack of confidence. If he had no confidence, he doesn't win games in january.

Slauson will take his lumps, be prepared for it since he's a rookie, but he's not going to destroy this OL and offense single-handedly. He's not Alex Barron.

11. mj2sexay

mj2sexay Active Member

Bumping this just because of the ludicrous notion Whitlock put out there that Sanchez can't move out of the pocket.

HA!

Going back and reading guys like him, Lombardi and Prisco before the season is good for a fucking huge laugh.

12. DMSMaven

DMSMaven Member

13. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Funny Matt Cassel isn't mentioned as a USC QB- maybe because he had a good year...

I saw all of Sanchez's games at USC, and he was mobile then and not a drop back and throw QB.... And even though the teams were stacked with talent, when you are (were) a top ranked team, everybody sees you as a rival and is gunning for you. The pressure of losing a single game in the season is huge.I wouldn't say they don't face adversity.

Those USC teams put a lot of players in the NFL, that are doing pretty well, Polumalu, Clay Matthews, Reggie Bush, etc.

I don't think any school has pumped out a series of flawless NFL QB's.

14. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

This was written before the season and Cassel was coming off a horrible year. Probably had more to do with Cassel never starting at USC

15. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

suck it whitlock