Jets vs Ravens Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

To paraphrase and change a Rex Quote... "Suggs? He's pretty fuckin good."

The Ravens front 7 is a good as any in the NFL, and that is a direct matchup to our stregnth, the rush offense. Then it's the Ravens weakened D backfield against our weakness, the passing offense.

Lewis isn't what he used to be, but that doesn't mean much. He's still a top ten LB in the NFL. It's going to be tough sledding to run the ball, and you just know they will do all they can to make Sanchez throw and make mistakes.

While opening the new stadium will get us pumped, like Pettine said, passion is fine, but you still have to play smart, or words to that effect. We have to play with controlled rage.

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

RavensInsider

Leron mcclain on revis "I'm glad they got him back now there won't be any excuses"

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

hey they talk shit like the Jets... oh wait they were doing it before us.

4. ThunderbirdJet

McClain.... will he even be on the field? Love it when JAPs trash talk.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

He's a damn good FB.

He'll play.

6. ........

........ Trolls

He's their starting FB and a good one at that. He was also an All-Pro in 2008 and has been to 2 Pro Bowls.

7. ThunderbirdJet

You guys have a higher opinion of McClain than I do. I think Rice makes him look good, not the other way around. I'd take Connor or T Rich over him in a heartbeat.

8. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

I'm sure you meant "JAG." McClain is not a JAG.

If you meant JAP, I have to say, I absolutely hate it when JAPs talk trash.

[​IMG]

9. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Here's the biggest question of the game for me...who does Revis get put on, Mason or Boldin? I might put Revis on Mason just cause he's so reliable and knows the system like the back of his hand.

10. perfectpackage99

I would put Revis on Mason, I guess we will hear more about his conditioning this week.

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeap, this is not the week for ground and pound. Gotta throw the rock all over the place and score 31 points. Can't wait for 3pm next Monday when I throw down my first beer in the lot

12. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

I'm looking forward to Mr. John Conner saying hello to Stabby McStabstab.

13. grayburn

grayburn Member

This is going to be a dirty game. Slaussen better bring his A game, Connor, greene and LT have roles other than shutting the door that he's been leaving open. I'm thinking 9-7 jets.

Monday can't come fast enough.

14. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

I think Revis will be rotated again to match up with Boldin and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

15. damnboy19

damnboy19 New Member

Reading these boards is the most humorous thing ever. Last year the ravens had the #3 defense in the league and the fans wanted to crucify the def coordinator because in Baltimore perfection is expected. However on the other side, the jets have a good defense for ONE season and they now think no team will score more than 10 points. I even read somebody saying this defense will be up there will the 00 ravens; let me make this clear the jets defense should never EVER MENTIONED IN THE SAME SENTENCE WITH THE GREATEST DEFENSE OF ALLTIME (00 ravens). U put a receiver whose speciality is breaking tackles (boldin) matched up with a cb who can't a stationary dummy (cromatie) and the result is Flacco to boldin all day.

16. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

^ Run that one by me again.

17. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

[​IMG]

18. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

i think you might have add or adhd or even aadd. at the very least you shouldtypemorecomprehensive postseven thoughthisone was wellthoughtout and putdown. on the otherhandidisagreecompletely and think youshould hit theedit button and typeitonemore time. rexryan installedyourdefense and now hehasinstalled ourdefense. imsureyou cancomprehend that. doyouliketosucksballsfromwhatihearyoudo. justarandom questionbut relevantto thisprior post.

19. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Please explain why the Jets would put Cromartie on Boldin now that king revis is back in the fold?

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Da answer is Rex Ryan ego; he wants Mark Sanchez to be da model for rookie qb's, he is sick of hearing about wacko and matty "room temprature" as rookie qb models. He wants his own guy to be that model so they are trying to make mark do too much and the results are int instead of td's. Sanchez has more talent than wacko and Ryan combined but Rex and Schotty need to calm down with the complex plays (route). I live in Baltimore and if I here one more person say flacco was a better rookie qb than mark is I will literary punch that person. I SO FU(KING FRUSTRATED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.