Jets vs. Ravens - 2011 Week 4 Part 3

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by Petrozza, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Whitneys hot sometimes and then other times you look at her and she looks kinda retarded with her big ms pacman mouth.

2. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

"If ball hits ground or is touched by member of kicking team in flight, fair catch signal is off and all rules for a kicked ball apply. "

I believe, and I could be wrong, this means other players can pick up the ball and advance it, but if the ball is not touched by the other team, the player who called the fair catch still cannot advance the ball. Otherwise, if the ball hits the ground and the player who called for a fair catch can advance it, why was the ball blown dead as soon as Reed got control of the ball?

This all said, after this disaster it is academic, but as long as I have played and watched football, the player making the fair catch call is not allowed to then pick up the ball and start running with it, without a penalty being called from the spot where the ball was caught/picked up by the player calling the fair catch.

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Well, I made 2 calls today.
    The Cincy win and us losing.

We flat out got stomped

4. This team is the exact opposite of what Rex wants the identity to be. They are more finesse than power, losing the battles in the trenches on both sides. Rex may be forcing an identity on this team that it does not have.

That said, it's tough to judge with Mangold out. But even when he was in there, ground and pound was just not getting it done.

5. AarontheJet

AarontheJet Active Member

He has no time to throw.

6. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Good question. Except for the FG drive, I don't remember Sanchez standing after play ended.

7. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

As for OLine, we've had 2 weeks to work it out or bring in more players. Nobody on the OLine got hurt tonight. It wasn't a shock. Our coaching staff needs to do a better job.

8. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

"Don't cry about it."

9. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I've seen an O-Line this bad. I've got doubts Bill Walsh & Joe Montana would get anything done behind tonight's O-Line.

10. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

There's nobody to bring in. Once the season starts, all the good linemen are snatched up. There's actually a really good chance Baxter is better than anybody the Jets can sign after season starts.

11. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Jets 17, Ravens 34

please continue in the Jets forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.