Jets vs. Patriots discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Weird....you type and avvy like your fifteen...yet...claim to be a jet setting high profile model photographer...wierd...

2. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Everything but the game going personal. You don't have to like my Avatars, accurate comments or the score on Sunday.

3. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

I think this is why Rex is now trying to make the trash talk and game about him and Bill which is ridiculous. The Players should be held accountable for their play, not coach speak. Great year but it won't look that way and IF jets don't win, I think some Jet players will take a disliking to what the trash talking brought on the team.

I understand what Rex is doing, but he should know from his brother how bulletin board material is the last thing you want to give Tom and Bill.

4. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I just want to know if that's a human head on top of the beef jerky and beachballs.

Then I'll puke.

5. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

go check her out to be sure

6. PatsFan01923

PatsFan01923 New Member

keep the avvy's comin... love the cans

7. PatsFan01923

PatsFan01923 New Member

Tom Brady QB rating

Brady's QB rating over the first eight games was 95.7
    Games 8 - 16 it jumped up to an average of 128.

What happened in game 8?

Logan Mankins happened. If Logan has a good game, Pats win in a blowout.

:up:

8. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

You have some incredibly illogical statements. Mankins is one of 22 starters.

9. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

How did that Browns game go. Again ?

10. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Just finished rewatching the 45-3 game. Everyone of their passing TDs were pick plays. Unless you can generate a lot of pressure with your front 4, you pretty much have to play zone or some kind of hybrid zone where everyone not named Revis plays zone, like a box and one in basketball. They run too many option routes and picks with bunch personnel to play press man. I say zone and make sure everyone run to the ball and tackle. Brady will ultimately eat up zone coverage but it will take him a lot more time to do it. Their offense is pretty simple once you can get pass the zillion different personnel groupings. The plays don't change much just where they run them from.

11. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

I can't believe it's only Friday, longest week EVER.

12. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

Also, why does no one ever mention about how HORRIBLE Bellicheck was before Tom Brady showed up?

13. BG66

BG66 New Member

You guys must be PUMPED for this game!!

I mean, its your Super Bowl!! The last chance before that loud mouth Cuck coach gets thrown out for being an embarrassment to the league, and your Wideouts go to prison, not to mention that ancient roster and lack of draft choices (a #2 for Cromartie...really????). The team is full of stars.....from 3+ years ago. LT is a shell. Taylor should go back to dancing and the rest of em are over rated or ready to retire. You guys have the gall too make fun of Brady, yet Dirty Sanchez before he plays a game in the NFL does a gay photo shoot, falls for the model and 2 weeks later she dumps his pansy ass for Sean Avery. Guess Prince Valiant was not man enough.
    But hey you made it to the second round of the playoffs. Not bad for the Clippers of the NFL.

42-10 Pats

Better team, better coach, better owner, better organization. Its the truth deal with it.

The Jets all time hero is an overrated drunken ass and an embarrassment

14. BG66

BG66 New Member

Yes Bill, Bad job that first year and a half while you drafted and developed a HOF QB that won you 3 Super Bowls. They so should have hired Rich Kotite or maybe the other loud mouth Jets Coach Herm Edwards, maybe if the Jets actually went out and found a guy to could coach as well as HE thought he could you could have some success instead of that roller coaster you have had the past 15+ years.If any dumb ass says we stole BB from you dont be a moron. He mad a mistake being loyal to Parcells when you stole him from us. We just took back what was ours.

#1054 BG66, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  15. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

First person who spoke with some coverage reality. You have no idea who's getting the ball and if you do good luck with the two tight ends and mankins
    and then danny too. Brady takes care of everything before the ball is snapped with a few trial got ya's to be sure he knows the hidden coverages

16. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

You know it went pretty good because it woke the team up, BB gave it to Brady and Wilfork and it went pretty good for a nice 45-3 good ole butt kickin' in front of the whole country. Haven't lost since and not about to.

#1056 patswinagain, Jan 14, 2011
  17. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Sorry search elsewhere if you looking for a 15 year old.

18. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

Remember how great Belichick was on the Browns?
    He could do no harm with that one winning season in 5 years and 36 and 44 record. Or did you not start watching football until you jumped on the bandwagon that 2001 season?

#1058 Theo Huxtable, Jan 14, 2011
  19. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

http://www.bostonpromodeling.com/pics/

It's the guys with the ugly wifes's who have to comment lol. I

20. swifty_0

swifty_0 New Member

Very well designed, professional, and organized website.

I can see why you're a prominent photographer with all those dimes over in Boston.