Jets vs. Patriots discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Clown

Clown New Member

I have a feeeling the inexperience of the rookies (playoff-wise) on the Pats team will give the Jets a slight edge here.

If people can say that the Jets will lose only because of tom brady and belly. I have a right to say this!

2. PatsSBowl

PatsSBowl New Member

I'm confused. Since I joined I've read that The Patriots win because they cheat, the NFL bows to them and the refs not only favor them but they particularly make bad calls on the Jets...yet they're gong to beat their butts? If it's so fixed how can this be?

3. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

He wasn't as polished as he is now but he was a huge leap over Bledsoe. He was better than sanchez was in his 1st year.

4. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Ok i'll bite. Outside of NE, and maybe bitter Dolphin and Giant fans, who would be rooting for the Patriots?
    I think the Balt and Pitt fan base would like to see them knocked out.
    I know SD fan base still has bitterness toward their antics.

5. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

you realize that I lived in jersey all my life right? you realize that my pops worked at meadowlands right? you realized that my first memory of my father was watching the jets wit him on sunday right? you realize that you disrespect ppl like that in jersey and it be real right?

I'll see you on monday. tell yo qb to get a haircut or some hair gel. Don't want to see this fak braid his hair on the sidelines. ugg:rofl::rofl: and people wonder why everyone thinks Brady is ghey

Nick Diaz is tough as f@ck just like the jets.

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

With all due respect..CJLang is one of the respectable Pats posters....

7. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Just curious what the average Jets fans opinion on this guy is, he seems as bad as some of the Pats posters i've seen. It's unfortunate that these people found our respective forums.

8. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Is Ihedigbo due to play?

9. Clown

Clown New Member

omg... I cant stop fucking laughing at this!

10. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

It's his first day here (I think) and he'll settle in. He certainly has... enthusiasm that a lot of posters here lack.

I'll just say that strngplyr is a good guy even if he is a pats fan. (probably just misguided).

11. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a joisey thing.

[​IMG]

12. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I think that could be significant, particularly if the ball bounces badly initially. We don't know how the rookies will respond.

13. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

who my avatar model? She's not fat, I'll put another image up in a red swimwear. That's fat?

14. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

15. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Did Brady even play as a rookie?

16. RUSH

RUSH Member

Nick Diaz is a bitch, thats why he's ducking Miller and fighting Evangelista instead.

17. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Enjoyed reading it but Last year first game Brady just got back from his operation, didn't play ball for a year and this year welker had a knee brace and could catch and give no yards. Randy cost us two interceptions. The one TD was amazing and then when Revis left Randy appeared to hardly run causing two interceptions. 22 of the players were new due to IR and most were rookies. No Logon Mankins one of the top linemen in the league if not the best (threw the Jets defense around like raggetty anne dolls last time), no Danny woodhead, no Deon Branch and all knew defense. So i can understand both loses. The last game 5 weeks ago and other games in the last month or so speak to the real jets and Pats. Neither team or LT are the players of the third week so the writer is a homer but brushes off the tight ends and danny woodhead AND out average running back yardage like Jets can stop it on a dime.

18. Adventitia

Adventitia Member

I never read your biography... So I don't know how anyone would "realize" all of that stuff about you.

You realize that this post makes you look like an imbecile right?

Edit, for content's sake:
    Brady didn't play as a true rookie, but I think the Brady vs Sanchez talk is for another thread.

To win this game the Jets are going to need to run the ball efficiently and win the turnover battle. I think the loss of Woody could be very important to the outcome of the game.

#838 Adventitia, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  19. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

OT: Somebody here has serious mommy/weening issues combined with OCD.

Not mentioning any names.

20. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

I like that girl on your avatar bruh. She look like she got some italian blood in her. we like dem like that here. A little curve never hurt nobody. :up: who is she?

let me see you gogo' gomi before you talk son. you train? I been training jits since 2007. Miller is a joke, the dude is beter off fighting ppl on mtv. He can't handle Diaz man. Diaz and his boys already messed that dude up. Miller's only claim to fame is the fact he didn't get choked out by jacare. You talking to a purple belt right now. I been watching da ufc a long time and nick diaz has never been finished. Just like the Jets, he bends but never breaks.