Jets vs. Patriots discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Patriot Ron

Patriot Ron New Member

So when you make a prediction I should call it a dumbass call?
    There are no dumbass predictions.. Jets 45 - 3 ... I doubt it very much but it isnt impossible.

I made a prediction of how I see it . Unless I'm incredibly lucky I will be wrong its rare that predictions are right .. I mean of course people pick winners right but the score or how it comes about is something else. We can add our views and see how it goes. Thats why were fans and the guys that get to say why didnt they do this or that. after its over its easy to say what went wrong or where it was won or lost.

Thanks to those that welcomed me back or didnt .. Maybe those that read it next will offer more football talk than the standard Fuck You!
    but ....:shit:

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

what kind of drugs do you take? Because its probably time to adjust the dosage.

3. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Never take sides against the family dude. Shame on you.

You think these people are siting at homes during games going "I respect the effort from this Jets team." Please. They're probably calling Rex a fat fuck and Sanchez a fag. Stop scraping your knees for them.

4. Patriot Ron

Patriot Ron New Member

Hey someone that actually joined before I did.
    I post on Patriot sites as well and I rarely post here only because it always draws such hate. But I dont mind it because I understand it. The hate works both ways. Cant speak for any other Pat fans but I dont look to be feared by any of you .. I mean why would anyone fear a poster. Respect ?? well if its given its returned but I dont think either side expects it .

Of course I dont think the Jets will win next week , just like you dont think the Pats will. That Said .... I read here to get the otherside just like some of those here read and post on patriot sites. once again Good Luck !! and Good Day!

5. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

I was hoping the Jets would win because the NFL used to fix calls in Payton's favor so much. I'd much rather face a team then a team and the refs. I was shocked that the game was called so fairly. In addition, we both know you can never count Peyton out so I'd much rather face the Jets.

And I post on The Pats and been a member of the Dolphin, two Indy boards, Eagles, San Diego, Steelers for around 9 years. Have first row season tickets for Pats since 1981 when first row seats were 8 dollars each.

6. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Ahhh we shall soon see. Perhaps the tight ends have a few drops from jitters but otherwise you'll see what I mean. For our TE is becoming one of the best TE in all of football and makes a habit of dragging two or three defenders.

Revis was awesome on the line last night but our rookie CB isn't doing too bad either.

7. reilly

reilly Member

No Bills message board? heh

8. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Add winning a 3rd week game in the second half while Moss is doing a no show, welker has a knee brace cant run and we have 22 rookies on the team who are all learning has no bearing on a pats team with Tons of teaching from BB, hence the pounding. I expect a 34-17 if turnovers or a 24-10 kind of score.

You won't win by trying to run the ball, you win by sacking and hitting brady time and time again. You do that and it's anyone's game. Causing 2 or 3 turnovers and you have a good chance of winning if you grab 7's and not 3's.
    Mark can't play the catch up game with any consistency.

That's the way I see it with no spin.

9. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I don't make dumbass predictions about the final drive of a game that's a week away, but if I do please hit me in the back of the head with a 2x4 so I come to my senses.
    '
    Thanks.

10. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

No and I knew Drew Bledsoe well enough that if i called he knew my voice.
    I was friends with Jim Kelly's brother during Jim's best years and friends with Marino's roommate (hurt his knee) from College that gave Marino his shot. Never got a straight answer on drugs that put Marino low on the draft board either. Both of those guys did the pregame parties with us. But no Buffalo Bills lol.

I think Rex is crazy dissing Tom and Bill but it sure is a ton of fun!

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

A Pats fan complaining about another getting favorable calls?? lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

12. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Just to add, LOL.

[YOUTUBE]2-L9ExI_76E[/YOUTUBE]

13. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

How about the Giants superbowl. Seymour was choked witha forearm preventing the takedown of Manning who then became free for the famous throw.

How about 05 when Pats would have at least gone further but Asante Samuel is called for like a 38 yd penalty that wins the game for Denver.

1978 totally robbed and would have been a SB victory too.

Tuck rule was the correct ruling so nothing there.

2004 most of the team had the flu but we were totally robbed
    Thomas is down on the Indy 7 yd line for 4 seconds , Should have been down but the refs make a bogus bogus call. If the correct call comes on board, the pats are in the SB again.

So if anyone can complain about history, pats are one of the many teams who have been robbed.

14. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Can both teams just die due to a plague?

15. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

For starters where is your Pats Seymour footage of him being choked with a forearm during the immaculate pass that freed Manning from Seymour taking manning down that brings the Pats another superbowl.

Pats had the SB1978 won too if not for a major penalty that never happened.

Pats in 06 With Thomas on the 7, would have been good for 3 to 7 to make the game a win or tie.

Pats in 05 Asante Samuel called for a 38 yd interference call.

All during the 06 game Indy's OL was creating tons of penalties and two delay of games by about a second not even called on major scoring drives

Are you kidding me to show the ST L superbowl when StL had 7 major penalties not called on 1 drive alone?? lol

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

As long as the Dolphins go down with us

17. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Crybaby.

Tell us some more about your deep personal intimate man to man relationship with Drew Bledsoe. We're intrigued by having someone so important visiting our humble little board.

18. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

[​IMG]
    WHEEEEAHHHH THA TRUE SUFFAHING FANS OF THE NFL!!!!!! NO ONE ELSE HAS SUFFAHED THROUGH MORE MISSED CALLS THAN THE PAHTS NATION!!!!

New England delenda est.

#338 CatoTheElder, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  19. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

Every team in the league that wins can count a few plays or calls that went their way that could be deemed lucky and every team that loses has a few plays or calls that go against them that they can say only if.

Your team has been one of the luckiest teams in the league the last 10 years so it's hilarious that you think manning gets calls that Brady doesn't.

20. 624

624 Banned

It's just not fair how uncoverable Gronkowski is.

Goodell should add the "Gronkowski" rule which allows you to play 13 men on defense ONLY if the 2 extra men are shadowing Gronkowski just to make it fair.