Jets vs Dolphins Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 19, 2010.

1. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Yeah I think the heat was an issue towards the end, but we were in deep shit from the first drive that game.

I think Rex figured their Wildcat out but that first game he was just flat out not prepared for it.

Plus there's no way if we're in that same situation he sits on two time outs again. Rookie mistake.

2. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

anyone ever been to fag stadium in miami?

ive been there for a few met marlins games but the marlins have no fans so its real easy to get there but im going to the jet dolphins tommorrow and cant decide how early i should leave

im 30 miles north

3. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Been seven years straight. Sadly this year will break my streak. Went to the Monday night game last year, got home at 3am and was fuckin worthless all day at work, so decided night games aren't worth it.

It's what you'd expect...really orange and fruity.

People will start tailgating at like 2 or 3 so get there fairly early. Parking's shitty but I've seen worse. Leave by five for sure 75 will get backed up quick.

4. sg3

sg3 Banned

You should probably leave early. However you will have no trouble exiting because Marlins Stadium will be a sea of only Jet fans dressed in GREEN near the end of the third quarter when the Jets give Mark Brunell some playing time so they don't run up the score any more than it is already run up

5. TorontoJETSfan

TorontoJETSfan New Member

arrrrr-gos.

6. ElleClouds

ElleClouds Banned

Weird. Yours going to "fag" stadium. Might as well hit the "Ramrod" or "Manhole" and call them gentlemen clubs.

7. FakeSpikeLOL

FakeSpikeLOL New Member

Best QBs ever in the NFL: Marino, Griese, Strock, Henne, Pennington, Fiedler, Woodley, Namath. I love that guy...the Jets should listen to him and get rid of their ghetto players.

8. Fatman&Robin

Fatman&Robin Member

Seriously?

[​IMG]

9. Kerley Shuffle

Kerley Shuffle Active Member

Right after you dump Marshall.

Legal trouble

According to Orlando-Orange County public records (case 48-2004-MM-012392-O), on Halloween 2004, while a student at UCF, Marshall was arrested in Orlando on charges of assault on a law enforcement officer, refusal to obey, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.[56]

On January 1, 2007, Marshall was present at "The Shelter," a nightclub in Denver, Colorado, along with teammates Javon Walker and Darrent Williams. The trio was attending a birthday party held for and by Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin. As the players were leaving the club in a limousine, Williams was fatally shot in the neck after an unknown assailant opened fire on the vehicle. Willie Clark was later charged with the murder.[57] Walker has stated in interviews that the shooter was likely a nightclub patron whose motive was retaliation after being involved in an altercation with Marshall's cousin earlier that night.[58]

On March 26, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Highlands Ranch suburb of Denver on suspicion of domestic violence after his girlfriend reported that following a domestic dispute, Marshall prevented a taxi she was in from leaving his house.[59] Charges from the incident were later dismissed on May 25, 2007, after Marshall completed anger management counseling.[60]

In the early morning of October 22, 2007, Marshall was arrested in the Denver-Aurora metropolitan area at the intersection of 14th and Blake St. for driving under the influence of alcohol.[61] A trial was scheduled for September 16, but Marshall instead agreed to a plea bargain four days earlier; he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of driving while ability impaired.[62] He was sentenced to one-year probation and 24 hours of community service.

On June 12, 2008, Marshall was ticketed for an illegal lane change, then found to be without his license and proof of insurance.[63] The case was eventually dropped as part of a plea bargain for the October 22, 2007 driving incident involving alcohol.[62]

According to an article published in the Rocky Mountain News on July 28, 2008, Douglas County deputies fielded "about 11" calls to Marshall's home since January 2006. The article stated that one call resulted in Marshall being arrested (the March 26, 2007 domestic dispute), and some did not involve him at all.[64]

A September 17, 2008 article on CompleteColorado.com stated that the solicitor's office in Fulton County, Georgia filed misdemeanor battery charges on September 10 for an alleged incident on March 4, 2008, in Atlanta, Georgia. Marshall was booked on March 6, then released the next day after posting a $1,000 cash bond.[65] The case was assigned to Judge John Mather in Georgia state court.[66] On August 14, 2009, a jury in Atlanta found Marshall not guilty.[67]

On March 1, 2009, Marshall was arrested in Atlanta for disorderly conduct after allegedly being involved in a fight with his fiancee, Michi Nogami-Campbell. Marshall was released on a $300 bond.[68] The charges were dropped the following day

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

wade a minud, wade a minud. I'll stob ya ride dere... whad dues dis have do do wid da Jeds?

11. wayne

wayne Member

Gates open at 4:20 FYI

12. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Not to mention Phillip Merling beating up his pregnant girlfriend.

13. GA Jets

GA Jets New Member

And Ronnie Browns and Will Allen's DUI's earlier this year!

14. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Every dog has it's day!

I hope the Bills do win games this year. VS the Pats and Phins that is.

15. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

Hammerin' Hank Goldberg (ESPN) must be a Miami guy. In every coin flip game he selects the Dolphins and picks their game almost every week. He picked them today just now on Sportscenter

16. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

hahahahaha "Fag stadium" haha God I love this board

17. milo

milo Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, Tanny just said there is "no chance" that Braylon dresses but does not play at all tonight.

18. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

where did you hear that?

19. RexCryin'

RexCryin' New Member

You should leave before the first quarter. The fish will probably be up by 21 at that point. As much as I hate to say it, the fish are gonna pound my beloved Jets.

#379 RexCryin', Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  20. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

You don't have to pretend to be a Jets fan. We allow dolphins fans here.