Jets to try to trade Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Dennis, Feb 6, 2013.

1. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

Don't feel bad. The Tebow contingency gets their jollies from pwning people in the face or whatever. Besides, they will take their sideshow to the Arena Leagues next year and bully some other fan base.

2. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

They're too busy sniveling about the league not giving the three and out dirt missile King of unjusified hype and over the top media attention another chance despite his defficiencies.

As for bullying another fanbase. They've already started months ago registering at some sites of teams where Tebow might end up so that nobody can call them a post 3-12er that only went to their team because Tebow was on it. Seriously. They want to point at the registration date to prove they were there before the trade/signing or whatever.

It is like they have a personal stake in all this. It's sad.

Me? I just like exploiting their hypersensativity. They complain about me being at a site of another team and such, but they do the same thing to try and indoctrinate people into thinking Tebow is actually a good QB. Sorry fellas, the jedi mind-trick only works in the movies and video games.

Like I said, any criticism of Tebow, and it's like I went over to their house and field goal kicked their dog upside down... or something. You'd think I assaulted one of their children or something. And one of them actually thinks I am bothered by jabs at Manning.

You should see some of the rediculously stupid comments over at their refugee site. Place got boring so I stopped looking, but Backup QB piqued my interrest the other day when he brought it up last week. Decided this morning (yes I was THAT bored) to check out a couple of recent threads and found this beauty... Un-fucking-real... check this quote out.... from our beloved Backup QB...

"Man, poor Tebow. Imagine getting Fox then Rex as your HC. I'm telling you, they should have kept Studesville as the HC after firing McDaniels and kept Tebow as the starter going into the offseason and training camp in 2011. Broncos would be at least as good as they are now, but not paying out the ass for Manning, and having years and years of their QB left, as opposed to 2 years. Not to mention PFM's arm looked like a ramen noodle in the playoff game." BackupQB."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I may have a new sig. Shows the level of idiocy that can occur if Tebowmania is left unchecked. I'm afraid Florida is a lost cause. but then, this is the same guy that thinks the Jets didn't play Tebow because they were afraid he'd win. Just as good if not better with Tebow? Tim Tebow? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Let's get Tebow above 50% in passing, and on ot a roster that might actually think he's worth a shit as a starter.... THEN we can talk about how good the Broncos would be right now with him instead of Manning. Yeah?

#242 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

They save more cap space if they can find a willing trade partner. They're probably trying to find someone to offer a conditional 2017 7th round pick just to avoid the cap hit. But no one wants to pay for the headache.

4. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

I have heard the same things about the Jets waiting it out before taking a cap hit. There is no sense in taking a dead money hit until you are certain it is the only option.

5. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You should feel bad for him not us. He is a Denver Broncos fan who spends 23 hours of the day on the Jets forum bashing Tebow.....now that's sad.

6. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

You're a Cowboys fan that does the same, only praising Tebow.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Stop talking nonsense . I'm a Tebow fan . So it's ok for me to be here . There is a difference . You really don't see the difference ? Wow....

I know the Jets message board section Tebowmania is more of a hate club than a fan section as haters out number tebow fans 20-1 ......so you can get confused but it's a jets site for jets players and Tebow is a jet . I am a fan of Tebow . Explain to me why someone that hates Tebow would be here all the time ?

I have never seen a fan base of a team hate a player wearing their uniform so much . It's unbelievable . I mean jets fans siding with dolphins fans right here on the jets board against a player in a jets uniform .smh

#247 CowboysFan, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  8. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Ypu don't know the history of this board and Tebow fans . Tebow fans have been treated like a pariah, banned , verbally abused , called homo phobic slurs all because we were fans of the guy . If you see bitterness now or abuse coming from me it stems from that . I came here with an open mind and ready to root for the Jets at every opportunity but no one wants any new fans , they made it clear . So spare me your psycho analysis of something you clearly do not know the history of .

9. Concerned_Citizen

23 hours a day? Looking at my time stamps, it would be easy to prove otherwise. You won't find a post in the evenings or during the weekends.

...and you guys spend 24 hours a day on several websites across the internet trying to convince the world that Tebow really is something special and deserves to be handed a job somewhere regardless of his passing skillset.

Oh, get off your high horse. You guys have your own Teboner website to hang out at... where only one train of thought is allowed. You're the one with an emotional attachment to a shitty player. Me? I just enjoy watching Teboners shit themselves over every criticism made.

...and get off your victim wagon. It goes both ways. It isn't as if I haven't had vindictive crap tried on me from Tebow fanatics who act like I insulted their messiah. You should see some of the hate mail I've gotten over the last 3 years. On another board, I even had a threat to... let's just say to shut me up about Tebow, for good.

It's only a game, Focker?!?!?

[​IMG]

#249 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  10. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

Tebow was supposed to be the ultimate team player, a good influence on the locker room. Instead, he's a selfish player that only cares about his image and his position. I went from being cautiously optimistic about the trade to wanting him and all of you to be gone forever.

11. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

Tim's fans operate the same way he does. Tell the new fans how exciting it is to join their community. Expect the team to be disloyal to existing players at the first sign of adversity. Pout and act childish when things aren't going as they want. Quit on the team since they are not doing what is best for you. Tim is their favorite player because he acts just like they do. Unofortunately, pro football is a team game and shitt players/fans with personal agendas don't normally last long.

12. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

What's really funny is that I could never imagine going to any NFL team message board and arguing with existing fans about how much of a different course a season would take if only the backup ______ would get the chance to start. Fucking hilarious!

13. Concerned_Citizen

Try being told The Broncos would be better off with the RB coach being left in as a HC, keeping Tebow, and somehow ending up equal or better than the Broncos are with Manning.

14. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

It would not have mattered who remained the coach. Tebow still would have fired inspirational screen passes over No-Show's head and heroically underthrown wide open pro bowl receivers. The United Nations of Tebow will never understand that it does not matter who is coaching him, his skills are shit and they are not dependent on having a coach give him hugs and and participation ribbons. Shitty QBs are shitty no matter who holds the play card and wears the headset.

15. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

You have to admit the Tebow Hystaria has died down ALOT!

16. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

I agree. CFL or Arena Fans need to be on guard though. As soon as the ink is dry on a new deal, Tim Tebow and The Time Tebow Experience will be all over their message boards explaining how Timmy will be the Canadian Joe Montana and the coahces are idiots for not starting Tim and automatically winning the Grey Cup! I kid, I kid..haha