Jets Threads at PatsFans.com

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 624, May 4, 2011.

1. 624

624 Banned

Looking at is unbiased, that board is filled with so many retards and homers it's unbearable.

Supposedly the good posters are in the paid VIP section of that site, and they let the clueless ones run wild on the board...it's unbearable.

TGG has it's retards and homers, but it's definitely not that bad.

#421 624, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

read about 3 posters, and stopped at somebody saying "Well Sanchez has a career QB rating of"

can't continue due to fucking retardation.

those new pats fans have become so used to brady/belichick. i cannot wait in a few years when brady retires. they will all forget about the pats like they were used to a decade ago.

3. AirStrike

AirStrike Member

I've never heard of the place, went over to take a look......

My eyes bled. I've never read so much incoherent drivel by so many brainwashed cheaters in my entire life. Just mounds and mounds of propaganda.

4. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

That thread is unbearable

I like the point "no one is comparing Sanchez To Brady". No logical Jet fan is saying Sanchez is as good as Brady merely that we believe that Sanchez can be a guy that we can rely on in a tough situation.

Also I don't understand the well, the Jets wouldn't be in the playoffs if it wasn't for their defense.

In SB 36 the Pats wouldn't be in the SB if it wasn't for their defense and the Pats wouldn't have won their other championships if it wasn't for Tom Brady.

Whats your point.

In addition anyone who thinks that Matt Ryan has played great this year is clueless.

5. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I always see two names register on that site who represent complete idiocy: Kid~Brady and Joker. Those two are either expert trolls or completely autistic.

Here is an example of Joker's point-proving skills:

A quarterback is judged by how well his running back can do on the goal line.

6. 624

624 Banned

Joker is the worst poster on that site. I've never seen that big of a homer.

Moss~Brady or whichever one has The Town mask avatar is another one that's horrible.

7. 624

624 Banned

I wonder if I'll get banned for "trolling" like I did last time I tried to talk unbiased football on that site.

8. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

or the fact that its his retard offensive coordinator calling the plays, or offensive lineman tipping that its a pass play. The great thing about cherry picking is it always makes ones arguments look bulletproof.

9. laxin

laxin Active Member

IMO funniest post goes to the idiot Nitro- "Neither, even as a backup, just no thanks."

Anyone who says a statement of this stupidity is clearly a biased idiot... That 4th string QB beat your godly team three times in six games.

10. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Yeah i read that over like 4 times and tried to figure out what his point was. Then I made a sandwhich

11. gizmo253

gizmo253 Member

It seems like they only Ban when its a fan of another team. They let theyre on retards start threads and posted worthless garbage that clogs up theyre board.

They couldnt hold TGG jock strap. It just seems like theyre all impulsive 13 yr olds.

12. patfanken

patfanken Banned

I'm only reading the last 3 pages of this thread, but didn't Welker get over 125 yds in the Jets game? Are you telling me ALL of those yds were gotten against everyone else BUT Revis.

Everyone wants to give Revis a pass on the 70 yarder, but it could have just as easily have been Revis who busted coverage. No one will ever know for sure. But I wonder why Jet fans can't even conceive that Revis busted the coverage.

This doesn't mean I think Revis isn't the best CB in the league. But Jet fans should AT LEAST acknowledge 2 points. 1. Revis DOES get away with more than most CBs do. The Michael Jordan rule does apply to him. 2. Welker won the battle THAT time.

13. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

You know I really thought about going over to the site but after reading all the comments you all wrote,, Instead Im going to use the men's room.

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Zone coverage doesn't count as winning the battle against Revis. He beat the jets defense for the big play against zone. In the One on one battle Revis held him down.

When we look at the big play it is hard to see Revis as the one who blew coverage between him and smith because Revis is Revis and smith is smith. One gives up plays in the passing game regularly and one doesn't.

15. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

So your assumption is that Revis fucked up in clearly letting Welker go past him to Eric Smith? No one will know for sure but I'm going to trust the best cover corner of the decade over a hard-hitting Safety who can't cover for shit. It's a blown zone assignment, not Welker beating anyone.

Save the Revis gets away with more shit argument. You are allowed to make contact with the receiver when making a play for the ball or within 5 yards. Does he get a superstar call here and there? Yeah, absolutely, but until the referees can start throwing flags with the aid of instant replay it's a retarded point to argue.

Besides, Revis probably gets more notice of contact and potential calls because he is always RIGHT THERE when the ball is thrown while an average corner is a couple yards off the receiver trailing and playing catch-up on the route.

What you're doing is marginalizing the success of an all-star. If I said that Tom Brady probably gets more roughing the passer calls than other quarterbacks does that make him a lesser QB? No, not really.

16. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Welker vs. Revis
    (Total of 11 drives, includes five penalty plays)
    42 plays, 3 targets, 2 receptions, 77 yards

17. 624

624 Banned

Every single advanced stats website on the internet does not take the Eric Smith zone coverage catch into account, but Patriots fans think it should so lets account for it!11!!

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I think he had one ctach for 3 or 4 yds against revis. i wish we would ahve kept him one on one all game, Welker has no chance against revis.

19. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

The problem is that Smith, Leonhard, or a linebacker have no chance 1 on 1 against Gronkowksi and Hernandez. We need to play some zone against the Pats to stop them from raping us deep over the middle, and that's when Welker can get loose.

20. felker

felker Active Member

That's exactly right. If you were Brady why would you even mess with Welker when Revis is on him when you've got multiple other targets that are in much better position to exploit their matchup? Why even pass if the Jets have only 6 men in the box?

This is the fallacy of focusing on Welker - Revis. Yes maybe Revis can shutdown Welker one on one. BFD. If Revis is occupied by Welker 100% which team is coming out ahead?

That's what really matters.