Jets SIGNED LeVeon Bell

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BroadwayAaron, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

[​IMG]

Sam Hammer likes this.
  2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

So now we're gonna dissect the name Jim Bob, haha. I know he's been around the league @FJF, probably like a two dollar French whore and his sister is married. They call him her cousband. Aye, God, I can't take it anymore. Please, September, it's not as if I want my death- o-meter to tick faster than a metronome, but get here sooner than usual. Thanks.

K'OB likes this.
  3. DefenseWinsChampionships

During Le'Veon Bell's previous two seasons (2016/2017) he's (included playoffs) combined for 663 rushing attempts for 2,983 rushing yards and 19 rushing TD's, to go along with another 173 receptions for 1,362 receiving yards and 5 TD receptions.

That's a combined 836 offensive touches, 4,345 All-Purpose yards from scrimmage and 24 offensive TD's.

This guy is an all around animal.

Acad23 likes this.
  4. K'OB

Your very first post back, seriously man, :rolleyes:

5. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

He's hit the ground running!

Welcome back DWC...can't wait for your next time out.

stinkyB, Jets69 and K'OB like this.
  6. K'OB

It is like a massive "fuck you" response :cool:

7. DefenseWinsChampionships

Oh, trust me, I could've included more such as how Le'Veon broke the Steelers single game franchise record for rushing yards with 236 rushing yards (with 3 TD's) or how when Le'Veon Bell started in his first career playoff game ever, he broke and set a Pittsburgh postseason franchise record of 167 rushing yards. Or how Bell is the only NFL RB to ever rush for over 150+ yards during his 1st two playoff games and one of only three players All-Time to ever record two playoff performances of 160+ yards etc, etc.

You see. Curtis Martin is my favorite Jet ever. #28 is the reason why I'm in love with the RB position. And anyone who knows me, knows how high I was on S. Barkley. But to draft Sam Darnold last year followed by Le'Veon Bell as the #1 F.A who I couldn't stop drooling over during his Steelers holdout has me dreaming about an electric offense like never before.

Le'Veon Bell has instantly became our greatest offensive weapon since dating back to #28 and I'll never apologize for being excited over it.

8. K'OB

But why would you?

We all know all of this and you have already said all that stuff 100's of times, it just seems odd to me.

Everybody is happy we got Bell for what appears to be a song but you have to move onto a different topic or style of post or folks will still keep on getting on your case and then you get a ban etc etc, not usre what you get out of that sequence of events over and over again.

FJF likes this.
  9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Nah.

He's just excited.

And honestly...I am too.

Bell is a fantastic multi-dimensional player.

He will lift the level of the entire offense.
    Opposing defenses will have to focus on stopping Bell.

10. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Give him a break.

There's 150 pages on the new uni's.

Talking about players is a relief:confused:

Sam Hammer and K'OB like this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Which will not only take pressure off of Sam Darnold (just look at what Edge did for Manning's 2nd season) but the addition of Bell will open up the entire field for the likes of especially Robby Anderson. With so much attention having to be focused on Bell (throughout every play) it's going to be hard for D's to contain Robby one on one on the outside. I love it.

12. K'OB

We all are :)

He may even give us 10 wins on his own ;)

13. DefenseWinsChampionships

O.k. And? Don't we all know we lack an O-Line especially Center and lack an outside pass rush etc etc but yet gets talked about on a daily basis, right?

And for people who don't like long winded posts? Well, that's how I've always and will always post as a poster if you don't agree just press ignore. But this isn't Twitter designed for 1 line fillers. It's a football forum.

I keep getting suspended by a specific mod for "over-kill" ala long winded posts. Fk that. Maybe the web designer should format the forum to 100 characters at most per post until then I'll continue to talk football rather than 1 line fillers.

14. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay folks. Thanks to the forum software I figured out keeping DefenseWinsChampionship away from this thread. He won’t be able to post in this thread for 3 weeks so please don’t quote him. :)

15. K'OB

It is the bloody repetition not length of post that is your problem, you have regurgitated your thoughts on Bell 100's of times without actually telling us something you haven't already done so in one of the other 100 posts, that is the "why" that I was mentioning, I don't mind your long posts the first time you post them, some of them are laid out well, go and do one about WR's or the OL or anything else other than Bell, you have done him to death.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  16. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Hey man ...we ain't the Mets.:confused:

Ralebird likes this.
  17. K'OB

I said 10 wins not 100 :p

stinkyB, HomeoftheJets and Jets69 like this.
  18. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

So how many wins do you "expect?"

(Never mind, it seems we should not expect to hear from you here.)

#818 Ralebird, Mar 30, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  19. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Careful! This much optimism will get you banned.

You are supposed to be bashing Mac and talking about how you were correct about all the busts from the past and how you know Macc will miss on his draft picks this year and how Gase will be the worst coach in history.

Let's talk about how bad Darron Lee is and how fat Leonard Williams is ad nauseam, but how dare you praise Leveon Bell more than once!!!! That is super offensive and you crossed the line.

I thought the banning thing was a joke, but I guess not. Sorry, I'm just not a fan of double standards... People should not be banned when they didn't break any rules.

#819 Sam Hammer, Mar 30, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  20. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Do you think you can turn this post into a 2,000 word essay complete with stats and lists?

stinkyB and abyzmul like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.