Jets sign QB Michael Vick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Axel3419, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohsoclose

Ohsoclose Member

Yeah but that is still pushing. Fact remains Foles became a better QB because of Vick per Foles. I get what you are saying though.

2. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Yeah and what has Vick done lately? I'm not saying Geno has been worth a shit but neither has Vick. But between the two I'll take the younger guy without much of a financial investment for now.

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

It's semantics for some of us, but I believe that some believe that Geno needs to be "pushed " to work harder to improve in the sense that you and I don't mean.

4. GoldenShowers

GoldenShowers Well-Known Member

The fact that Vick is a piece of garbage shouldn't be brought up when discussing football.

Of course his football play is also wretched, but we have a fan on here thinking Vick is bringing us a title LMFAO. Lotta under 30 year old Madden fans on here....

5. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

Madden is the ONLY way Vick is remotely worth a shit. 05 Madden.

GoldenShowers likes this.
  6. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Just fitting that your handle is "JetsFan". Oh the irony.

7. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Geno loving the pick up of Michael Vick:

8. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

My thoughts are as of this second I am no longer a fan, and will not be renewing my season tickets, will not go to a game, will not give any money of mine to this team until that Dog Killing scumbag is no longer on the roster.

I'll be rooting against the jets every second he is on the team, and wish nothing but the worst for them while he is here.

been a fan for close to 30 years, gone through hell and back with this team but this is where i draw the line

KWJetsFan and Aewhistory like this.
  9. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

So you think the motive behind killing has zero impact? Someone or something killed in self defense is the same as for pleasure. You may not realize it but this is just post-modern, relativistic bullshit. It gives my profession a bad name and it is lazy thinking. If we lived in the society you envision you'd be executing people who, on defending their families, have killed a perpetrator right along with serial killers. You'd be punishing people for hunting for food to survive along with people who stole a neighborhood pet to light it on fire for kicks. After all, "killing animals is killing animals" right?

10. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

You draw the line with a guy who has served his time and now is an active member in raising awareness to the crimes he once committed? That's pretty soft.

11. jerseyjay14

correct, its not one of the lowest of lows, its by far the lowest... and not just for the jets, maybe in league history.

I hope vick dies on the field this season. he doesnt deserve to live let alone play football.

12. BroadwayAaron

You're big into hyperbole, huh? Unless this post was serious, then I just have to laugh.

13. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

Who's the better person then, Vick or you hoping he dies on the field? You have to love hypocrites.

deerow84 likes this.
  14. jerseyjay14

there is no worse person then someone who kills helpless innocent animals. and you and others cheering someone who does that is worse then those who wish ill will on him

15. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Don't bother coming back.

Mister OMG likes this.
  16. BroadwayAaron

Are you kidding me?

Mister OMG likes this.
  17. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

But you wishing death on a man who served a prison sentence for his crimes fucking hypocrite, are you that free of any type of sin that you have the right to judge people?

18. jerseyjay14

ive never committed murder nor have i ever tortured. i believe those crimes should be punishable by death.

ive sinned a ton. not on that level. i dont go around criticizing people who have gotten speeding tickets, used foul language, or jay walked. but i'll get on my high horse a bit with somone who TORTURED and KILLED innocent helpless dogs.

KWJetsFan likes this.
  19. jerseyjay14

I dont see anything wrong with justice being served. he deserve the same fate those dogs got.

who is the better person? me or the guy who killed and tortured innocent animals? im no saint but im going to go with me on this one

20. 74

74 Well-Known Member

jerseyjay, you said you're not a jets fan anymore so why don't you just fuck off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.