Jets Season Ticket List

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Petrozza, Jun 29, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

hey tailgator, how is row one section 228? I moved there but have not seen the seats. I got front row, but I am out in the rain, just wondering if I should have moved back a few rows under cover.

You are right about the ticket prices, even worse no gurantee on how high they can raise ticket prices and PSL expire when they move to new stadium, a stadium only has a 30 year shelf life so these are not something you can pass down to your kids unless you are already and old man.

2. harewego

harewego New Member

Theory

At some point they are going to have to go back and restructure this whole joke of a process. As someone said earlier, if they reprice the seats accordingly, more will return. I do feel for PSL purchasers, however, if they paid this much, they can afford the attorney to get it back what they paid when they re-price.

Honestly, I would sign back up for next season if only they would simple say, ?here's your seat, watch for your invoice in Feb?. But NOOOOOOO, they want another 2G's up front just after I gave them $1800. Now hearing that they're giving away better seats to a first come first serve basis on the waiting list (or what?s left of it), and did not even put the least bit of thought into the possibility of reseating existing season ticket holders first is an embarrassment. I started at 17,392 (I still have the Jet Flyer!) on the waiting list in 1982, 1989, Mr. Hess welcomed me into the Jets family. In 2010, I?m being orphaned by Woody cause I can?t pay the rent..

Why would JETS think I would not be there next year? I survived the Walton days, The Kotite days, heck the Ryan days look a lot brighter.. Have they yet to realize what is happening across the river? They are in serious trouble. Has anyone heard any comments for the players? I find it awfully quiet. I guess they were hoping Brett to stick around one more season to hold the fans in check until the new stadium.

Poor Leone Hess is rolling in his grave right now. GREAT JOB WOODY![/SIZE]

3. coorslightcans

woody and co are having a clearance sale on season tickets. this organization has screwed its fan base once again. those who continue to pay let me give you all a big kiss. if your anything like me i like to be kissed when im getting fu**ed.

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

when I took the tour MONTHS ago with my cousin--he was being shown seats and I asked the nice young lady "whats the difference between these seats in this section to my rite and these in the section to my left" her reply was "no difference same PSL". Thanks to you guys and this site I replied to her "uh no mam I mean whats the ticket prices difference, are these not more expensive per seat" and she said " oh, well these are $400 and those are $120" ---so my cousin said why would I sit here for $400 when I can sit 1 section over for $120?--------------priceless--thanks guys keep the info coming.
    Anyone know what year they are up to and what is being offered in the new place upstairs?

5. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

After reading here and there about the Jets season tix, I'm more at peace after giving up my season tix I've had for the better part of 15 years. As much as I love my Jets, I'm tired of investing in a team where ownership is more concered about money than it's fans.

I'll never forget the day when I got the letter (as most season ticket holders did) from Woody and the Jets, that we are no longer "home" less. We now have a home we can call our own. WTF???? Are you fucking kidding me? We still fucking share it with the Giants! WTF???

If they had built a stadium solely for the Jets, somewhere actually in New York proper, then maybe I'd still be a season ticket holder and paid a PSL.

What rights do you have as a PSL owner for a shared stadium? The rights for only your teams' games...nothing else. To pay $5,000 per seat plus the cost of the games and that's all you get? No value for the average fan. Big value for corporate fans as they can write it off...

If I were to pay for a PSL, I would think that I own that seat for ANY event that is held at the stadium. I should have first rights of refusal. Now that the stadium is shared, there is no rights of first refusal. They're just having people pay for a stadium without using taxpayers monies.

I'm glad to be a former ticket holder. I was no longer interested in lining someone's pocket without getting much in return.

Signed up for Directv, saving money and looking forward to rooting for the Jets from the comforts of my home.

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Marco I can say that I am sure that you speak for not only yourself but many others.
    ps those upper seats are VERY HIGH

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW if you already bought your season tickets already you can still log onto my account and if you see better seats in the same price range jets will let existing season ticket holders move seats. My brother in law has junky seats and they did not tell him this but I did. Existing season tickets had to pick up the phone and inquire they did not offer it up. They really should have given a heads up. Even worse it is hard to get rid of good season tickets seats at face this year, dumping bad seats will be tough.

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

btw I am not buying a psl, I would have paid for one at this price in manhattan if they got the west side stadium going, but the jets psls make as much sense as an Islander psl!

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

one last thing, stub hub marks up 15% and you can't sell a jet ticket for more than a 15% for the most part. if you are selling at face and don't go to all the games and have to eat the preseason they should pay you to take the psl. Also I am selling my mezz one tickets, will take face for whole thing, don't want to deal with stubhub as I have to mark them up around 16% to break even, where would be a good place to list them without a fee. They are visitor sideline row one mezz tickets.

Jet fans who bought PSLs did get offered to move down in 2009. My brotherinlaw claims the cheapskates like him who won't buy a psl and want to stay in the 300s wont get offerer

10. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

To all of the new or old blood, get ready...last season at the Meadowlands, enjoy it while you can.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIv0HmOo4yM[/YOUTUBE]

No that's not Neil, but a darn good impersonation, Staten Island fans can check them out at the StGeorge Theatre next weekend, I saw them yesterday and though the music is not my preference they were damn good, the Beatles show is amazing.

http://www.mahoneybros.com/jukeboxheroes.html

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Spoke to my cousin on Sunday he was on list four years and he bought season tickets in the 300's on 50 yard line half way back. He split them with a friend. The new season ticket holders are splitting tickets and selling tickets. The younger crowd have young children and economy is weak. Even worse none of new ticket holders have any plans on tailgating. With little kids at home will go straight to game and when fame is near end and not close they will just leave. Mix them with next year's corporate crowd and the Jets fans will be as exciting as an Islander fan. Most new season tickets holders at most will go to three or four games. Two new season tickets holders I spoke to are eating preseason and selling half of regular season. That means they are going to four games. When I used to go with my brother in law we knew the birthdays and anniversery days of everyone in the section. Those days are over.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good impersonation, but he's not shouting enough. Neil's concerts of late are all about shouting in a hoarse voice because he's unable to hit some of the high notes.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Hey I want to sell my front row mezz level sideline season tickets with parking at face. Do you know the best way to do that, does the jets ticket exchange work? Stub hub marks it up 15% so I have to mark up my tickets by 15% to break even, I rather pay a small fee or no fee if I sell at face. Any help or advice appreciated.

14. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

This made me think. Instead of the PSL and $400 a game seats, you could get a "reverse" season tix. Looking at the club sideline ticket.
    Cost per game for jets in "our" stadium:
    $500 ticket
    $125 preseason charge (you have to buy the worthless pre-season so I spread it out over the other 8 games
    $324 PSL charge (this ignores the upfront $6000 you have to come up with)

Thats $949 a game per ticket!

For the 8 away games (assuming 2 people):
    $100 limos to/from the airports
    $50 airport club memebership (free booze while you wait for your flight)
    $300 Airline ticket
    $350 seats (avg based on lower sideline seats at Landshark and Gillette stadiums)
    $100 half to cost of a stay at a nice hotel (may as well enjoy the city you are visiting)
    =$900 per person

And you still come out ahead!

Paying $940 a game blows my mind. I can't believe there are enough people out there willing to pay that much for any football game. And this is the JETS!

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

try the sell tix forum

16. steviep

steviep Active Member

I have not read all the posts -- but the fact that they have run through a 10000 name list is pretty scary. We gave up 2 of our 4 tickets for this year. We know that we can only afford 2 in the new stadium and only if we are PSL free. I am sure a lot of people with 4 did the same.

17. steviep

steviep Active Member

ALSO: has their been any news reports on how they are doing with PSLs or ticket sales for this year?

18. bowleggedwonder

I knew the crowd dynamic would be greatly different next year in the new stadium, but it seems like change is coming early.

Definitely seems like there will be seats readily available next year. If the team tanks early, get ready for a boatload of fans rooting for the other team.

Will be kind of embarassing if the Jets have to buy some seats each week to avoid a blackout, but maybe something like that will actually get Woody's attention.

Love the Jets! Hate the PSLs!

19. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Step right Up Fans: Jets Season Tickets Available

And now the Jets have gone public with their problem...although the PR spin calls it an "opportunity" :rolleyes:

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_sports/football/Step_right_up_Jet_fans_tickets_available.html

20. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member