Jets rip Tebow according to Manish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Diddy, Nov 14, 2012.

1. General Fan

General Fan New Member

Seriously. No one listens to Herm, anymore. "Put your name on it!"

2. catfish

catfish New Member

its not really anything new, there were players on the broncos last year that reported anonymously to the press that Tebow was worse than the practice squad QB. There were multiple report from "team officials" about how bad he was. I am more concerned about the fact that this is an indication that the finger pointing is going to start soon.

3. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Hey shouldn't this be in the Tebowmania sub forum lol ?

#43 CowboysFan, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Tebow is a great lockerroom presence whose leadership abilities will inspire his teammates and compel Sanchez to pick up his game. This is indisputable. I read right on this here forum.

Seriously, this has nothing to do with Tebow. This shows just what a leadership void there is on this team. Rex has really changed the culture of this team . . . .

. . . . back to what it was when Kotite left.

5. catfish

catfish New Member

I know McElroy got ripped last year for opening his mouth, but maybe the guy had a legit gripe...adversity is not good when you are a "player coach", fear keeps people in line much better that friendship

6. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Everyone is caught up with the tebow part of it. Im not suprised at that we always knew tebow was a shitty practice player

The fact that team officials are talking badly about their WRs and slauson says the have "no choice" but to start Mark is an indirect knock on Tanny.

Also the fact that the team except slauson is again airing its
    dirty laundry...this time midseason to the media is much more interesting
    Than the tebow part.

7. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Didn't Manish also stir the pot with the Mark Sanchez is lazy article ?

This guy must be a big fan of the Jets organization . The funny thing about this is that Tebow won't be affected by this one bit .

8. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Because he knows he sucks?

9. Get ready for the fireworks folks. This is gonna go bad & fast.

This will cost someone their job,no doubt. I suspect Tannenbaum.

Make no mistake..Jets will be a much different looking team for next season.

10. catfish

catfish New Member

agreed, this articles points to much bigger problems than just a below average backup QB

11. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Yes Phaytal because one person says it then everyone else must feel the same way .

Hey you Manish ( the writer of article ) Concerned and slap ( I mean jetsetter34) should get together today and celebrate !

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

No because of his positive attitude and how nothing really seems to affect his demeanor .

13. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

Don't forget the botched direct snap and the fact Eddie Royal jukes Leonard or the game was over.

14. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You guys need to let it go , this is not the place for a play by play debate about Tebow , better to focus on the horrible things some anonymous team mates and Slauson are saying about how bad Tebow is if you want to talk Tebow.

15. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

Woody Johnson is a complete asshole. The Jets had awful locker room issues last season and he has basically helped to ignite them again by trading for Tebow.

This team had so many crucial needs; a veteran receiver, another solid running back, a legitimate pass rusher, a right tackle and a bona fide back-up quarterback.

But, all he sees fit is to expand his wallet by selling Tebow Jerseys instead of expanding the teams' efficiency and skill level. Of course Tanny is the GM but, it has to be Johnson ultimately who calls the shots he owns the team.

It's Johnson who is accountable for this shit show, he must fix it or else he won't be selling any PSL's or Jerseys for a while.

16. red75bronco

red75bronco Well-Known Member

The point is that this defense who allowed one first down all game, saw tebow first hand in a game, was not going to ever believe in tebow. Has nothing to do with tebow. Has to do with the fact tebow was forced on this team by the owner.

17. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Whether you're a Tebow fan or not, we can all agree that he has never bad-mouthed Sanchez/Rex or anybody else on the team. Whenever people talk about him starting, he's always delivered the quiet/classy answer. Notice the lack of Tebow quotes on Sanchez vs. Tebow articles.

Now there's players ripping him for what? They're ripping a backup QB who has not said anything negative publicly. Maybe they should STFU when asked questions by reporters.

Rex's act is really getting on my nerves. Team & locker room takes the personality of its coach. It's all funny when the team is good. But they suck too much to pull this kinda crap off through the media.

18. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

For Manish it is a great job. He's got an article with quotes & names that's gonna generate a ton of attention. Annoying because Jet players & coaches should have some kinda common sense or media training when dealing with media.

19. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Exactly. Woody brought this mess here. He's an idiot that has no clue how to operate a football team.

20. JET'S_my_name

JET'S_my_name Banned

Tebow is so sad that he picked up another sponsor to brighten his day (and wallet).

Tim Tebow ‏@TimTebow
    Proud to join @TiVo as Brand Ambassador. So much more to it than you might think...I’m loving my TiVo! #TV1000xBetter