Jets Related Tweets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, May 18, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I know a while ago Manish said that in total there were only 2300 left.

Many did not believe that, but I was leaning towards the idea since the Jets pulled way back on their advertising campaign.

In the seats that were 50% reduced Manish said that they accounted for about half of the 2300.

2. ........

........ Trolls

Jets Related Twitter Posts

So we're talking about roughly 1000 seats sold since then?

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I suppose that would be correct, I believe but users/posters such as GordonGecko think there's about 15,000 seats left. Which can not be the case, considering where we are at now, timeline wise.

4. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I received a bunch of phone calls about 2 weeks ago regarding PSLs (they were pretty quiet since the price cuts until then) and I finally decided to get 2 tickets. I'm guessing they went on a pretty big calling spree.

Also, I think a bunch of upper deck people moved down with the price cuts, and then other people filled in their spots up top.

5. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

# #Jets @Mark_Sanchez says he slept in his compression knee sleeve last night. Doesn't shower in it though. #nfl #nyj 24 minutes ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

#Jets Mark Sanchez goes 3 for 8 in 11on11s today. Nick Folk goes 5 for 7 in FGs. Morning practice over. #nfl #nyj about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Looks like Sanchez is wearing a compression sleeve over left knee. Armor for first preseason game in all likelihood. #nfl #jets #nyj about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Players yelling out "Pearl Harbor!" And "Battle of Little Big Horn!" During onside kicks. #Jets know their history. #nfl #nyj about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

Trickeration Saturday: #Jets practicing onside kicks and Wildcat formations today. #nfl #nyj about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

#Jets WR Marcus Henry with a beautiful catch in back of enzone. One handed tip to himself. From Clemens in 7on7s. #nfl #nyj about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

#Jets Brodney Pool picks off Sanchez in 7on7 red zone drills. #nfl #nyj about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

#Jets LaDainian Tomlinson taking direct snaps again. Unofficial name: "Wild Horn Frog." #nfl #nyj about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

#Jets in shells/shorts for morning practice. Rex is running Club Med around here today. Good day for Coach Weeks to bust out tanning spray about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

* Retweet

#

#Jets announce they have signed G Chad Teofilo and waived G Marlon Davis. #nfl #nyj

6. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

nyjets

RL: John Conner's hit gave Mauga his concussion. Rex: "Unfortunate consequence" of live drills but Conner's "gonna knock out bunch of guys." 33 minutes ago via web

I've never been so excited about a god damn rookie fullback. This kid is going to be a difference maker.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

TheJetsStream

Rex ryan says starters will play 1 series into second quarter in first preseason gm vs. Giants on monday. #jets #nfl

sweet.

9. Ten

Ten Active Member

That's quite a lot for th 1st preseason game.Although he said they'd play less in the second game because of the short week.

10. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

That's good for me. Attending the game would be boring if they only played 2 series. I hope everybody comes out injury free.

11. WhiteShoeWillis

CSNwashington‎: Source: Ex-#Jets long snapper James Dearth signs with #Redskins
    Ex-Jets long snapper James Dearth signs with Redskins | NJ.com‎ - nj.com
    Facebook -
    45 seconds ago

12. ........

........ Trolls

And with Purdum struggling...

13. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

No Twitters from the Jets on the front page for the past 3 days. Not one Holla from Clowney. I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to know when to "Holla at my ber"? Or just Holla in general? I don't know what anyone is eating currently. I'm freaking the fuck out here!!!!!

14. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

It's not like Dearth was automatic last season, either.

15. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

lol, the radio silence over the Revis situation has quieted everything down in media land. It's a really weird feeling.

16. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Dearth was a great LS, in an uncapped year it's so silly that they would cut him to dave a few hundred thousand dollars. We weren't talking about a big money player. We better hope we don't lose key games b/c of bad snaps.

17. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Bad snaps don't really have an impact on the game. Just ask the Giants.

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

We've been spoiled for a long time w/ good LS', first John Hudson and then james Dearth. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

19. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Key word there is was. There were definite signs last year that Dearth was not the snapper he had been in the past and I think the time was right to move on. Whether they've signed the correct replacement remains to be seen.

20. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Darnell Dockett

Darnell Dockett's tweeter is pretty entertaining also. He is pretty ridiculous.