Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

thats because the ones who do not gloat are the ones that are #1-used to success #2 know they will actually go somewhere. These fucking morons know this was their "big game" of the year.

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

But I thought talking shit meant you didn't have a job?

Tell me more about this interesting theory. Does it apply to other sports like hockey or baseball? I need to be more careful about my posting if I want to make it to CEO one day :breakdance:

Was not talking to you

3. NewYorkEveryThing

He has thrown for more INTs then TDs. He has a 50.6 comp percentage.Not yet he is. Hopefully by the time we get a "real QB" and get rid of your old sparano trash..Then we will be back..

4. FriendlyDolphin

lol that's the shit the you only hear in gang green. Go to a real nfl forum everyone in the country knows the jets are a joke :rofl:

5. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

I should go back and find all the posts in the off-season where Dolphin fans went "WTF LOL!!!!!!" when we found out the Jets hired Sparano as your OC.

Really, you should see Floridians' shock face that your offense is worse than last year. We didn't call him Morono for nothing.

6. FriendlyDolphin

3 on those interception were in the first game 2 of them were tipped by jj swatt and another was in the arizona game where hartline fell to the ground and ther DB got a free be but this is what happens when retards like you don't watch the game and just go by stats :breakdance: Tannehill had a 59.6 cmpt rating coming into this game btw

7. jmphins

jmphins Banned

I am a trollololololol!

8. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

most posters on those nfl forums are idiots

9. You seem to care an awful lot about getting under our skin & beating us..so if we're a joke..what does that make you? Can I offer you a Xanax?

10. typeOnegative13NY

Cant blame him for shitty throws and greene running right into traffic. I dont think he is great,but there is more to it.

11. NewYorkEveryThing

Whoa man.. Chill out with calling us classless. most fin fans are not even from miami. Guess where there from?? Mostly ny,nj,penn and some other northeast states..Except the cuban imports of course..

#91 NewYorkEveryThing, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  12. You lost to his offense a mere 5 games ago

13. MiamiDolphin

You forget the Tannehill pick 6? Go back and look at the game. How many points did your offense actually score?

Although, you can't blame Sparano for Sanchez INT's. He's got to cut those down. I counted 3 dropped INT's on Sanchez, on top of quite a few batted passes at the LOS, on top of the one INT he threw. Those are on Mark, not Sparano.

14. typeOnegative13NY

what a brilliant post. are you still stuck on the side of the road looking for directions to joe robbie with marino starting? Because thats the last time your stadium showed any evidence of a fanbase.

15. MiamiDolphin

Greene didn't do so bad. He had his longest run of his career today didn't he?

I'll give you the bad throws. Batted passes, overthrows, taking a fumble, not evading sacks, almost 3 INT's, and a legit INT.

16. Doesn't matter. Could care less about style points. If the offense was shut out you'd have a point, but they weren't.Your defense couldn't stop Holmes..for which Sparano gets some credit. So if Sparano is such a clown?What does that make the Dolphins for losing to his team?

17. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Don't waste your time coming onto another teams board trying to talk trash. Its a waste of your time do something better with your life. Just giving you a heads up bro.

18. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

So if i spend an hour on a Phins message board instead of an hour on a Jets message board that is time better spent and = more $?

(You can give this up any time now or you can keep riding it to more lolz)

19. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Your team did well and dominated the Jets today in all facets.

That said, shut the fuck up with your half-assed knowledge of Jets players. All you had to do was google Greene to know that wasn't even close to the longest run in his career.

By the way... 'almost INTs' is not a recognized stat by anyone but football idiots.

Now.

Go fuck yourself with a sharpened telephone pole.

#99 abyzmul, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  20. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

To all the Dolfag fans coming here to gloat....Fuck you!....Much Better now!

I am severely disappointed by this team for not being able to even do the little things right. This is bad coaching and I don't think Rex will survive another year. Good luck to woody trying to find someone to coach this train wreck. I am just so sorry for Westhoff and it really sucks to send him off in this manner.
    We'll we have a week off to get this figured out and just like every year we have to fight and scrape out our existence for the season. The Quarter back play today was very bad and I don't understand the repetitive running on first down either with green or Tebow, but extremely predictable. ?????? I now go into Boycott sports mode....See ya two weeks from now.