Jets Lose to Dolphins (rant here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Phins_4_Ever

Phins_4_Ever Member

Hey Langer,
    a little salt with a gentle rub? Fine. But there is a fine line. Every forum has its house rules. You cross it. You are gone.

2. NJJets20

NJJets20 Active Member

Goddamn, that was a miserable game to watch. Disgusted with NYJ football right now.

3. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

The Jets have the worst starting qb in the NFL Mark Suckchez.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You said it.

This team is in shambles.

5. bobaru

bobaru Banned

To the victors go the shit-talking. Now... fuck'n go home.

6. dd12dd

dd12dd New Member

Its time...for a new regime, this team is out coached and never prepared....

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

They were so flat. It's so frustrating.

8. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Matt Cassel/Brady Quinn says hi.

9. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Id take both of them over shit bag Sanchez.

10. NYJETS Fan

NYJETS Fan New Member

Unbelievable

How much more embarrassing can a game get? Only when your HC stand stands in front of the media after the game and says, "Uh, I don't have any idea what happened out there". That's how much more.

What a pathetic excuse for a HC. His ego now is preventing him from doing what a HC should. If ANYONE other than Tebow was the back QB, Sanchez would have never started the second half.

Come on, at least try to play to win the game. Do you have any idea how stupid you look after such a humiliating game and saying "Mark is our QB"? Every single players job has to be on the line after that smoldering pile of nonsense - including the overpaid and underperforming QB.

11. HotSauce

HotSauce Member

Hi!

As a Dolphin fan who listened to tons of smack talk this past week, I had every intent of being a smart ass here. However, the more I read this thread, the more I see a sense of familiarity.

There is truly no team in all of sports I despise more than the Jets.

But...I respect you, their fans. I have plenty of very good friends who are Jets fans.

I've seen the wars, and can remember every single game since 1980...and I will tell you this:

What the Jets are doing right now is not working, and it's not going to work. There are two times I have laughed out loud at a Jets hire. The first was Rich Kotite. The second was Tony Sparano.

The Wildcat, or whatever semblance of the David Lee creation the Jets are running with Tebow, is fatally flawed. As a Dolphins fan, I watched it for three years. It's exceptional at gaining four or five yards a few times a game, and it's very, very good at disrupting an offensive rhythm.

You all deserve better, and quite sincerely need a more traditional offense.

Or, at least, a decent QB.

Until next year, when I'm sure we'll annoy the crap out of each other again...

The Goat
    (from FinHeaven.)

12. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Sanchez is a fucking bum.

13. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

dolphin fans are celeberating like they won the superbowl tonight

one of em told me this was the biggest win for the franchise since the undefeated season

what a pathetic franchise and fanbase

14. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

you warned us about sporano, just like we warned chief fans about the herminator. we didn't listen and neither did they. the lack of results speak for themselves.:shit:

15. PootieTang

PootieTang Banned

Seriously? This is what I can't stand about our fan base. They didn't win anything. We're the only fan base that touts something like that. It's already a playoffless season away from the last afcg appearance. You don't get a trophy or banner for that.

16. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

How exactly did you come by this information? If only judging by the size of the NY/NJ diaspora throughout the USA relative to the same from Miami it would stand to figure there would be more Jets fans. Methinks you think the "nation" is S. Florida. The sad part is even down there the Jets are well represented by our retirees.

17. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

I keep saying to people that Ryan has started to remind me more and more of Richie Kotite. No one listens and I don't know why. People keep forgetting that Kotite was considered something of a decent 'success' as Eagles head coach (I thought he was crap who was handed a solid roster and got lucky). So when people argue that Ryan was successful a couple years ago with a loaded roster and I say big deal. Give him a roster with holes that needs good coaching to survive and this is what you get. I am sick of Ryan as well. I read an article where he said "he didn't see this coming.". Yea, I believe it. If I were him I'd have kept that tidbit to myself though. Seriously, his JOB is to see the other team "coming" and plan for them.

18. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

I want Rex gone. I want Tannenbaum gone. I'm tired of making excuses, bringing Tebow in was stupid, and not getting a pass rusher or a starting RT was really stupid. The team Rex and Tanny put togather better get someone fired, cause quite frankly even with Revis and Holmes, this team is a joke.

19. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

Lot of posters BANNED today....been there done that!

20. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Banned

you're right. you're completely obvious and weak argument to make yourself feel better about dolphins' fans trash talking doesn't affect anyone's lives. that's kind of the point of trash talking. It's much more about just the satisfaction that the most obnoxious fanbase is now going into their bye week with a 2 game losing streak, spiraling downwards to their 6 or 7 win season. Your coach's blowhard philosophy worked well for a couple of years, but has lost it's effectiveness. You have no QB, and Sparano is easily the worst offensive coordinator with the least amount of creativity in the league. That hiring will be the downfall of this regime - I see a housecleaning in the offseason.

Nice hire! How sweet it is!:beer: