Jets just need to win out

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ConcordeChops, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

I guess Gase has been keeping the miracle in his back pocket this whole time.
    Gase winning out doesn't change what happened this season. Unless you're saying Gase
    I'm not ready to give up on Sam yet. I'm a little concerned tho and I've never liked his deep ball (feel like he skies it and the receiver has to wait for it) but still think he's looked more promising than most ... If Gase and this line don't ruin his career

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I just don't understand what you don't get. Everything from this season is erased if we win 9 games in a row. We made the playoffs. That's a step towards the goal. It's not going to happen. But stop being stubborn. He's a miracle worker if we reel off 9 straight and make the playoffs...

3. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

I get what your saying and I honestly didn't mean to post the first part of that. I was writing it out earlier and stopped. We're making two different points. I get what you're saying but it's so unlikely to even think Gase couldn't do anything so far BUT suddenly it all comes together for the rest of the season. And if it did at best you'd have the debate about which one is the real Gase/Jets bc that would legit be like two completely different seasons in 1.

4. JerzeJets

JerzeJets Active Member

We might not win another game... let alone 9 in a row.

Hell Miami is beating Pittsburgh at the half right now... imagine what they will do to us.