Jets have informed Wilson that he will be traded....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The_Darksider, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I believe this "story" as much as I believe that BS "Wilson said he doesn't want to play" story.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

ColoradoContrails and cval like this.
  2. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Yep, no doubt. Plus I don’t believe for a second a trade is in anyone’s mind.

#42 LAJet, Dec 10, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
    ColoradoContrails and Cman68 like this.
  3. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

After watching the two back up QBs in action I can’t help but wonder what the hell was the CS looking at to make that decision? Neither was fit to be an option, massive disgrace. If they did it to appease the fans, which I can’t believe they would be that bad, well that was one of the stupidest moves ever. In what planet do fans dictate personnel changes?. With those limited options, what we needed was for Zach to play and for AR to call the plays, LOL

4. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

What do all the front end religious personal view points have to do with the game today? Nothing that’s what.
    Absolutely not needed on a football forum.

Acad23, cval and burf like this.
  5. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Seems like someone close to Zach is talking believing they are helping him when they most definitely are not.

Ralebird likes this.
  6. burf

burf Well-Known Member

It's not the fans, it's the 'Media' they've tried to appease, it's all the know-it-alls in the Media that dictate what the 'fans' imagine to be true.
    I suspect someone/people in the Jets organization, told 'reporters' something, which led the reporters to imagine Zach said something they think he said.
    "Journalism" has become a game of telephone, where lots of people imagine the last person in that phone chain, somehow gets reality/truth. /sm

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Where you been? Wilson’s been terrible for the most of the year and he finally has a good game and you show up? That’s soft man.

Ralebird and HomeoftheJets like this.
  8. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Fans spend too much time listening to the media BS, thinking they know what really is going on. They are leaches looking to sell clicks. Adam Schein rant and raved that Zach was awful, worst second pick ever, blah blah blah and proclaimed the Texans were going to wipe their rear ends with the Jets and with Wilson. One more time he was dead freaking wrong, as he was with the great power house called Buffalo. He sure talks a lot of shit for one that never probably played an ounce of sports in his life.

azhar80, ColoradoContrails and cval like this.
  9. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Wilson has been abysmal for two plus years. The problem is dickhead Douglas never signed a viable backup so we were stuck with pure shit. I don’t blame them for benching Wilson but they had no one to really replace him. And for all of you masturbating to his game today - let’s see him do it again. Then I’ll start to give him benefit of the doubt

stinkyB and mezzavo like this.
  10. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

He was never as bad as the two buffoons that replace him. That’s on the CS.

11. Jonathan_Vilma

There’s only one buffoon they replaced him with to start a game and who can blame them for trying? The results weren’t bad when they replaced him the past two years. Not to mention we scored what? Two offensive touchdowns in 5 weeks en route to a 1-4 record before that?

Ralebird likes this.
  12. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

That wasn’t the point at all but press on. You don’t penalize a team by benching a poor performer with a worst performer. I made this point 100 times, he was not ready for a starting role, they knew that and didn’t do Jack shit to get a better back up. Plus there has been a lot of bad execution across the board starting with the O line and still is. Didn’t do shit there either except get worst.

13. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Looks more to me like he needed the benching . Too bad they didn’t bring him back in the 2nd half last week though

14. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Wait what, are you referring to White who had one good game and lost three. Are we still beating that dead horse as the solution to replace Zach. We have not had a decent back up to replace Zach period.

15. Jonathan_Vilma

Beating the horse? Yikes. White, Josh Johnson, Flacco, etc. were all significantly better than Wilson in his first two years. That’s not really debatable.

Flacco is also balling out in Cleveland right now.

Wahoo likes this.
  16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

It was mentioned and it's not something that deserves respect just because. Not to downgrade or belabor your point, though, I get it, and point taken.

LAJet likes this.
  17. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Legitimate points. It does all come back to Douglas and him basically turning the team over to Rodgers. That’s where the real downfall begins

LAJet likes this.
  18. burf

burf Well-Known Member

Just once, reply to something I said, rather some personal critique you imagine to be true.

19. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

20. Jonathan_Vilma

Last time I responded to something you said was when you literally asked everyone when we’re gonna admit Zach Wilson is an above average QB.

IDFjet, abyzmul and Wahoo like this.