Jets fans who Stay Home and watch on TV Suck

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Section 336, Sep 23, 2007.

1. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

why so i can hear the fans cheer when Pennington gets hurt?

#21 SigmaXJet, Sep 23, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  2. All Star

All Star Active Member

You know most people don't have enough money to shell out 100s of bucks every game when you have the game on HD at home........

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Thank you for proving my point. I don't even need to argue this anymore.

4. ihatethedolphins3

ihatethedolphins3 New Member

i live in minnesota and im poor and in college, i went to 5 home games last year, the game in cleveland, and the game in minnesota, i was also at the opener vs the pats..whats ur excuse again?? o yea instead of buying jet tickets u bought that sweet high def tv with a fridge in it, good move

5. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

opting to sit in section 336 instead of sitting in my house with my HD ginosterous T.V with private bathroom and kitchen would not only be more expensive, aggravating and wasteful.....but also borderline retarded. You can stick those seats in section 336 right up your ass bro...when was the last time you actually saw a fumble come out of someones hands or saw whether or not coles' feet came down inbounds? youre missing the game every other week-thats all youre doing. Ill give ya ten bucks for your tix bro

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

...Hello this is HSBC bank calling about your Mortgage being past due...

...Sorry... I had to go to the Jet/Miami game and make some noise...

...Understood sir, just pay when you can.....

DOPE.

EDIT... didn't realize u were being sarcastic... work on it...

#26 ollie, Sep 23, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  7. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

LOL I was going to say Virginia was far! :eek:hmy:

8. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

Well lets see you are such a great fan I am humbled in your presence...I only went to games since 1970 whenever I had the chance...Selling everything I owned for the Miami games to get a seat...Or the yeaers I spent owning season tickets that I couldnt use cause wife got a job and I was forced to watch kids. So when I finally became an adult. I Mortgaged my house and bought a sports bar that I ended up spending every day of my life in ...Just so i could see the jets on Sun..So Einstein I would be at the games if I could but you will have to excuse me cause i am spreading the gang green south

9. Tight

Tight Active Member

Yah screw the people who have families and other things to do other football... Those idiots.

10. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I thought it was a little funny. Everyone constantly bitches about season ticket holders on this site. I guarantee the posters who post on this site are more vocal than most of the fans at the game and clearly more passionate, so it's not fair to trash people who go to the games every week.

11. PMCRW

PMCRW New Member

CRACK KILLS LIKE MCDONALDS FATTY.

12. jets94nj

jets94nj Active Member

i feel like never coming on this site again cause the post about use guys going to the game and sucking.

13. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

it`s just a game and doesn`t mean a flying fucking thing in real life. People are so clueless and selfish in their lives.

Does anyone actually think Pennington, Mangini, Woody, or any other person involved in the NFL gives a rats ass wether they win the stupid game or not? After they get their checks, it`s like any other job. No big deal. Only thing with NFL players/coaches is, they get to buy a new Jaguar after a loss so they can feel better about it.

14. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Why even watch the game then? That's so untrue for most players. Most players are dying to win the championship. Is it true that once the season looks like it might be over, some mail it in? Possibly, I'm sure it's true for a few players. But most players are fighting for their jobs and love playing football.

Do you think that Jerricho Cotchery, who worked his ass off to earn playing time and now is one of the better receivers in the NFL doesn't care? Or Chad Pennington, who has played through injury after injury and keeps getting hurt and keeps coming back doesn't care at all? Did you hear Chrebet at halftime? Do you think Thomas Jones, a guy who works out in the weight room like no other and who has been on many different teams looking for respect doesn't care?

15. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

That's either the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a forum or the greatest attemp at trolling I've ever seen.

No matter which it is it pathetic.

16. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

yes. I believe they really don`t care. Well not until they get that first big paycheck. Once they do get it(ie: John Abrascam), no, they really don`t care because they are set for life if they remain slightly frugal with their lottery winnings.

17. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

$65 million in the bank! After I have that, I couldn`t give a shit what anyone says or thinks or does.

18. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Abraham bashing, this guy is definitely a troll. Having a pass rush for 5 or 6 games a season is certainly preferable to never having one, which has been the case since he left.

19. JeTsInTexas

JeTsInTexas Member

Trust me, I make more noise in my house (alone) than 90% of the fans do at the Meadowlands. Even the few times I've gotten to see the Jets in person, it's as if I made an ass out of myself cuz I was so loud.

20. csw572

csw572 Banned

LOL i cant believe some people like the jets from outside of the area