Jets Fans Trying to Put Up Fire Idzik Billboard !!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Umphpool, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

Why do you assume he's "already on the hot seat"? Because Woody has proven he cares so much about the team that he would go out of his way to quickly fix mistakes? LMAO

2. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

He takes away the pleasure of being a Jet fan. This indirectly could cause U stress and U could end up losing your job. LOL

JetsNation06 likes this.
  3. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Would expect nothing less from this fanbase.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Wow the website itself is pretty impressive. I cant see how Woody Johnson keeps this guy.

5. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

I'm gonna keep tabs on this site... if i see the donations go up i'll pitch in! lmao! i really just want the shirt

6. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

While it is getting ugly and unfortunate. I would rather see a thank U Woody and Idzik sign. But we all know that won't happen. And remember your part of our Jet family. We love you...

7. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

This is one REALLY pissed off Fanbase. Not sure how Woody avoids a full on Fan revolt at this point.

8. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Barring a complete turnaround, I just don't see how Idzik or Rex are back. The media/fan backlash has already been epic. By weeks 16/17, I can't even imagine how bad it will be. This team is on pace to be a historically inept mess. And we have a coach who tells us every player on the team is a hardworking stud and a GM who tells us that everyone in the building is great. This just won't stand in NY. It just won't.

[​IMG]

9. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder if Woody is currently looking at options at GM.

10. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

YES!!!

I was at that game. I remember seeing that

jilozzo likes this.
  11. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

I think, at he end of the season, Woody will put his finger in the air, check the wind and probably decide to blow it up
    If the Knicks get off to a good start, and Phil Jackson gets his due, I can see Woody looking to emulate that
    It will depend upon who's available.

12. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

You are one of those "everyone deserves a trophy" crowd aren't you?

Fuck that big boy! The man DESERVES to be fired! Job incompetence...FIRED!!!!! The god damn NFL is, at the very least, one of those places where you can categorically FIRE someone without the Boo hoo!! He has not just failed...but has displayed an utter lack of insight and/or judgement when it comes to building this roster. A poster above took a page from my own book... John Idzik's incompetence is amplified by the fact that he considered entering the season with Dee Milliner, McDougal and Patterson as his STARTING corners and that when they went down all hell broke loose. I'd beg to differ that NONE of those guys should have been remotely considered starting material in the FIRST god damn place! Definitely NOT Dimitri (Journeyman) Patterson or the THIRD ROUND ROOKIE McDougal. BARELY do you even consider Mr. Dee (potential bust 2013) Milliner!!

That WHOLE Scenario reeks of ineptitude. And to go into the season with $21 large in the bank on top of it...oh HELL NO!!! As soon as I free up $100 it's on it's way to the bill board!

Oh waaahhhhh boo hoo....People want poor Idzik on the unemployment line...waahhhhh...he's not going to get his trophy. FUCK John Idzik. He can crawl his ass back to being a numbers boy for Seattle.

13. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I'll donate if Rex is included on that billboard

TNJet likes this.
  14. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

it only needs to say this...

Howard, RT

Slauson,LG

Cromartie. LCB

Sanchez QB.

16 Mil in salary, no competition at any of those positions.

15. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Nope. I actually thought the fact that everyone got a trophy years ago sucked and has caused a sense of entitlement. May have actually had a debate on here about this.

The man probably deserves to be fired for botching the teams cb situation. Money does not need to be wasted to put a billboard up. I'd also like to know how you'd feel if someone posted a billboard outside of your work to say you deserve to be fired. I just think people lose sight of the fact that he's a human being. He definitely knows he fucked up and doesn't need to be reminded of it.

Cromartie's_kid likes this.
  16. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

What I don't get is that he's been here for two years, and for the most part people haven't been that upset with his drafts at the time of the draft. People liked the milliner pick, scratched their head at Richardson, liked the Geno pick, liked the Pryor pick, the amaro pick. I'm not saying there weren't naysayers on every pick, but for the most part people were okay with it. I admit I didn't like the pryor or amaro picks. But these weren't extreme reaches and the fan base reaction was at worst neutral for most of his picks. No it hasn't panned out yet but they always say you can't judge a draft until 3 years have passed. Sure we cut a number of draft picks, but you almost have to do that when you had 12 to begin with.

I don't know... First time gig, 2nd year in and people act like he's been dooming this franchise forever. No one's perfect out of the gate.

I would love to see some of you start a job and if you weren't firing on all cylinders after a year in a job that probably takes years to become very good, have everyone calling for your head. I can't imagine that kind of pressure.

17. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

I posted in another thread about this. He actually hasn't had a bad draft in the past 2 he just hasn't had a good one either.

There is still plenty of opportunity for Aboushi, Milliner, McDougle, Amaro, Pryor, Ekenampali, Evans, Enunwa, etc . to have breakout seasons.

However I don't know if you can get past the CB situation and the Geno pick.

18. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Money if Assclown Wouldy gets a billboard too.

I'd pay good money for that. He deserves it more than anybody in New York Jets history.

Fuckin mumbling mfer

19. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

I'll give $100. Does that mean I get 4 shirts?

20. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

I remember getting a coffee mug back in the day reading " herm must go".......

Gotta be an "idzik must go" mug getting fired up shortly