"JETS" Draft Prediction.

Discussion in 'Draft' started by IIMeanDeanII, Apr 14, 2010.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

How do you purpose the Jets aquire, Berry? Seriously.. What ammo do you think we have in order to trade up that far to get him? The only way I think we could possibly get close enough for Berry is if we had a package deal that included, Revis. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how we could possibly get up the draft board otherwise.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

pleeeeze make it you first one.

I'll e-hug you.

3. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Been there, done that already, a few times.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

my bad sir... i thought you haven't slammed the hammer yet.

Bang the Gavel!!! The masses haven't been fed in a while.

5. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

[​IMG]

6. MobiusOne28

MobiusOne28 New Member

Not that I would go in this direction, but here's my prediction:

Jets trade up 5 - 10 spots and select Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State

This is under the assumption that Earl Thomas is gone by then. Laugh as you will at this prediction, but I figured that I'd go bold; I just don't see us staying put. I'm just getting this feeling that Ryan feels he can get by with a serviceable DL and an elite secondary. He's hinted at this in interviews before and if Thomas is out of our reach, I don't think he'd blink to trade up and nab the best DB left on the board in Wilson. I'd assume from here that he'd find some interesting uses for the nickel package to dare people to throw at a secondary with Wilson, Cro, and Revis.

For the record, I personally would go for the stay put/trade back option and go for one of the OLBs (Kindle or Griffin), Iupati, or Joseph. I'd only consider a trade-up for either Graham or Thomas, and I probably still wouldn't be thrilled with it.

7. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Waiting for Leon to sign his tender would make things easier, but not impossible.

Keels is the worst thing that ever happened to LW.

8. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

This post made me laugh way too hard to punish you for it.

9. skeleton_frames

It's highly unlikely that we can stay put and have Iupati fall to us. I would actually like to see the Jets trade up a bit, grab Iupati.

I've seen him go as high as 14, but I doubt that. If we could get into the late teens, early 20s I'd like Iupati. I think that if we have an injury on the OL we could be hooped. Or, if we are passing more this year, Faneca may get exposed for living off of his name in the passing game.

Although I would also like to trade down and grab Joseph. That would work too. He could rotate between DE and DT.

10. skeleton_frames

[​IMG]

ASS TO ASS!

11. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Trade up too number #2 for Suh!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

12. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Sir this is becoming apart of my sig :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: havent laughed that hard all week.

13. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.We need the trash talk forum back.

14. EAF29

EAF29 Member

What's up with this guy? Pretty bold statement saying we'll be able to jump up the draft to the 3/4 spot and grab Berry. Sounds like the rants of a 14 year old whose parents finally stopped monitoring his internet use.

#34 EAF29, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I think we may move up a few spots and select Graham

16. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

:rofl: to infinity and beyond...

17. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

18. -MC-

-MC- Active Member

Screw that. If we don't select DL with the first pick I will flip the fuck out.

19. cambam71

cambam71 Member

I actually feel like we will be moving down this draft. I feel like a team like Denver may want to jump on a Golden Tate or Demariyus Thomas at pick #29.

Denver now holds picks #43, and #45...that oddly enough sandwich the Pats pick #44. If Denver were to somehow offer us #43 and #45 in exchange for our #29 I would be ecstatic. Truth be told I wouldn't mind us throwing in Leon and getting perhaps a 4th back from them also.

20. Doogstein

Doogstein Member

Maybe if we had a late teens pick that would be possible but our #29 isn't worth #43 and #45. Be really nice though if we were able to fleece Denver like that.