Jets darksiders check in to eat crow

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MexJetinBcn, Sep 19, 2010.

1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Cman and scottso feel free to keep posting in this thread; we're all enjoying the tits in your avys.

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I'll make sure that Rosa's "gifts" keep on giving..TBTF

Here's a question.. If the Jets win 12-10 last week, does this thread exist? I highly doubt it.

3. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Cman is 100x the Jets fan than the morons attacking him in this thread.

This thread fails all the way. You would think someone who doesn't post an aggrevated opinion is somehow a clairvoyant prophet who has some higher knowledge of what is actually happening.

Here's a challenge to those who somehow feel justified in being on this bandwagon: why not challenge your opinions by posting them on this board rather than attacking those who you perceive to have been in the wrong. I'm sure many of you will come out not looking so hot after all.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

From one 40 year fan to another...that was the most lop-sided one point loss I've seen in a long while.

5. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I don't like being called out as a jet fan because I have a right to my opinion, If you look at my history, I have been saying for quite some time that these are not the SOJ, my point of contention has been with BS not the Jets team as a whole, so to have some one attack me based on one game, it's not appreciated.

I'm not a bandwagon jumper as I have never been off. Also Cman is 100% right, this team was night and day, so in your hurry to be self righteous, step back and look at the facts, this was not the same offense we saw against the Ravens.

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

wow. call out your own fan base because they were upset because their team LOST. Heres a fukin newsflash. A loss will bring out negative reaction,a win a positive. I'm sure everyone would have loved to have been so profetic last tuesday morning.