Jets darksiders check in to eat crow

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MexJetinBcn, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I hate to gloat (not)-

2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

So says the Superfan.. Gimme a fckn break. Real Jet fans? Do you know what the fuck a real jet fan? Obviously, they're of the "see no evil, speak no evil"variety. Puuhleeze. These are the New York Jets we're talking about here and yeah, some of us have been around long enuf, and seen enuf, to be skeptical.

3. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

+10

darksider bandwagon types can all eat it as far as im concerned. anybody who is too dumb to see that you don't go apeshit darkside over a 10-9 loss to the ravens deserves to be MOCKED on here for being such a crappy fan. Any loser who quit on this team after 1 game isn't a fan and isn't very sharp about football. SO YEAH, don't act like a douchebag and have a little faith, or just go root for some other team. :beer::beer::beer:

4. Cman68

Really... Watch the games? How do you know I didn't watch the games? React like a douche bag? Whatever man. People like me make this board unbearable huh? Then put me on ignore. I really don't care either way.

5. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

I think the idea is not to get too high after a win nor too low after a loss. I guess people who frequent message boards don't live by that.

6. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

The thing is that some of us Jets Fans weren't just skeptical. I read some pearls such as "Kyle Wilson is the new Gholston", "Let's just sit Sanchez now", "Fire Schotty" (well, that wasn't so undeserved), after losing by 1 point against a pretty good team in the season opener. That's panicky, not skeptical. The Baltimore match thread was suicidal and the forum was unbearable this week. I hate that hysteria.

7. UKJetFan

UKJetFan New Member

I still think we should fire Schotty, it's the inconsitency we get from this guy that could mean the Jets could come out next week looking like we did in week 1. Fingers crossed Sanchez took over the offense this week, just like Manning has done with the Colts for years.

8. Cman68

I'm a darksider true and true, not a bandwagoner and you should know that by now. I don't like know it all Jet fans calling out other jet fans like they're fckn Nostradomus. This team didn't show a damn thing until the second half today but all of a sudden, fans suddenly act like today was the norm and not an abberation. I'm enjoying this win, but in no way am I thinking this is how its gonna be from here on out. Not without proof..

9. Scottso

Scottso Member

I'm now willing to concede that many of you were right, Sanchez is definitely a lock to be a bust. The sky really is falling too...

10. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

Aberration? Sorry? This team got to the fucking AFC Conference game last season, what are you talking about?

11. Cman68

I'm talking about this preseason, the first game against the Ravens, and the first half of this game. Last year is in the books and means absolutely nothing relative to THIS season. The offense you saw today in the second half, can you honestly say this is the norm for this team? You saw two different Jet teams today didn't you..

#31 Cman68, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  12. Scottso

Scottso Member

How is it possible for you to be this angry after the Jets just beat the hated Patriots, I'm in a fantastic mood. It's almost as if you wanted the to lost and now you're pissed...

13. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

I think he meant to type disregard my earlier posts I'm a dumb ass.

14. HighFlyingJets

I just had a feeling the Jets offense would explode today (Just check the NY-NE prediction thread). I just had a weird feeling that the Jets were going to win by 10+ today.

I'm still not a believer in that NE defense with question marks everywhere you look.

Our offense just needs to survive against the Dolphins and Bills during the next two weeks and watch out, because Santonio Holmes will improve our offense in more ways than one! A trio of Edwards, Holmes and Cotchery? With Dustin Keller? With L.T coming out of the backfield? Watch out. Behind this rushing attack, the sky is the limit for Sanchez and the Jets offense come week 5.

How great would it feel, to be 3-1 after 4 games, with Holmes and maybe even Pace coming back? One game @ a time though; Lets go fry some fish!

15. Cman68

I'm angry anytime a Jet fan calls out other Jet fans over some bullshit like this. I loved this win. Especially since our "star" got hurt and everybody stepped up. I don't like "hindsighters" that try to be superior to other Jet Fans that's all. One more time, no problem with the 2nd half New York Jets. Big problem with Nostradomuses trying to call out fellow Jet Fans.. Copy?

16. Benny Bing

Benny Bing New Member

Cman50, you're the man. I think I've been reading posts from you for over 10 years ago now on Jets message boards. I seem to remember you and Green Guy having some spirited discussions.

You're completely right of course. What were people supposed to think? The team today was night and day, it's hard to handle a game like last week. I would love to see a game like this every week, they just gotta remember to play smart and keep an eye on their own psychology.

17. grayburn

grayburn Member

Wow, calm down buddy. You are definitely earning your title sir.

18. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

I don't think I gave up on my team, I just said they weren't ready and they needed to take the training wheels off Sanchez. And we'd get burned by Welker and the TE's.

Well color me surprised (the crow tastes delicious with that creamy win sauce), Sanchez got the go ahead, loved the faith in him to go for 2. But we DID get burned by the TEs and Welker. We need to stop that short yardage shit.

2-0 Miami here we come for your home opener

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I wasn't even really talking about you cman. That said, you are totally wrong in your analysis. This team lost by 1 pt last wk and we had people slitting their wrists and tradhing the team. That is BS. I dont really GAS about what you think the "norm" is. and I dont really GAS about whether you think you need "proof" of something in order to be a fan.

You either have faith and support your team or you don't. You want to choose to be a dumbass darksider - thats your pathetic choice. I have been a loyal fan for FORTY FUKKING YEARS !!!! So as far as I am concerned you can do whatever the heck you want - it has no affect on me or on the fact that I bleed GREEN and always will.

20. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Are you retarded?

STFU and enjoy the win