Jets bars in Charlotte NC??

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by FirstTimeCaller, Nov 18, 2006.

1. FirstTimeCaller

FirstTimeCaller Active Member

My bro lives in Charlotte and needs to find a Jet bar... he and his wife can't find one anywhere but have heard rumors that they exist somewhere. Can anybody help out my me and my bro? I feel bad for the poor guy :mad:

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Coach Bar and Grill

Address: 10403 Park Road, Charlotte NC, 28202 (704) 544-0607

I was there once a couple years ago, I saved it just in case I ever needed it again. The one time I was there, they had a pretty good Jets following.

#2 Attackett, Nov 18, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2006
  3. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Ah, the mythical Charlotte Jets bar. I've lived here all my life and still haven't found one. I go to Coach's in Pineville/south Charlotte, there used to be a lot of Jets regulars there, but its been pretty sparse the last 2 years. There's me, and Joe, and a guy named John that posts on JI (he won't tell me his SN for some reason) and Mooch, Glen, and a few others that come in every now and then. You can try there, or I've heard a lot about the Fox and Hound locations. As for a true Jets bar, I've never found it.

4. FirstTimeCaller

Thanks Vision... is it strictly Jets fans? The problem he's having is that he can find the game some places but he usually ends up sitting in the corner with his wife watching the Jets on a small TV with no sound and tons of Panther idiots starting shit with him for rockin his Jets gear...

5. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Its gone downhill for us Jets fans, its mostly just another Steelers bar. But I'll be there, its still the best sports bar overall.

6. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Nobody gives you shit at Coachs, the fans there are all very knowledgeable and respectful.

7. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

...and the game's on a large projection screen, so no little tvs in the corner :up:

8. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I was just gonna say that Hiker to answer FTC question. I was only there once so I'm not really the best to judge but there were a ton of Steelers fans I remember & it also helped that Carolina was not playing the time I was there, I think they were on a bye. It wasn't strictly Jets fans but the most Jets fans I have seen in a sports bar outside the NY metro area.

9. FirstTimeCaller

On a big screen every week? He's going to be in heaven!!!