Jets Articles (June 8, 2007)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Yeah, and the Jets get to let Curtis go out at a slow pace, on his own timing and just create a classy low-key ending to a classy low-key career.

It's a win-win.

2. greenhorse

greenhorse Member

he did the team a favor..the team is in a osition to help him win is lawsuit about his knee with a letter written by the team doctor along with his testimony in court .. it's a win win....culpepper is a horrible qb with really small hands ... don't like him.don't need him.no thanks ...the jets have all the qb's they need ...

3. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Here's the thing that bothered me most last season about Chad. At the beginning of the season they made a big deal about Chad changing the mechanics of his throws to include more full-body motion instead of some of the arm-throws he had been making in years past, and it showed early on. He did make a few relatively deep throws early that impressed me and made me think things were changing a bit for him. I even took a look at a few games from early '05 and '04 and I could tell the difference even though I'm a novice in evaluating QB technique.

But later on in the season, say around a quarter of the way through, I saw none of that. He reverted, gradually, back to the arm-throwing. He did have a leg injury at some point in the season which could have affected that, but I'm going on 3 hours of sleep and I can't find when exactly it happened at the moment, but I seem to remember it happening later in the season; I'm sure someone will remember when it was. *coughjunccough*