Jermaine Kearse Practicing Fully

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Sep 12, 2018.

1. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

This guy looks slow and washed up. Complete waste of a roster spot at this point. Mine as well play Burnett. He can’t be any worse. I wonder if the injury is still bothering him

2. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

I’m not mad at him being washed up- it happens

I’m mad because he quit. He lost focus and discipline.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  3. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Fuck Kearse

4. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

He's become a JAG. Outside of his game vs the Colts, he's been invisible. When they needed him to step up, he got owned.

He's also butthurt because he's in his walk year and he's played like ass crap. Give Burnett and Matthews his reps and cut him for Davis Webb's roster spot.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  5. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Kearse and Anderson have both looked a lot less effective this year.
    Wonder if that has anything to do with the QB o_O
    I'm not mad at Darnold, but it's funny how fans will point blame everywhere and anywere but at a first round QB, even tho it's normal for rookie QB's to severely limit an offense.

QB aside though, I don't think Kearse is over that core injury either.

6. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Kearse was in Seattle when Russell Wilson was a rookie I thought he'd help Darnold in a similar fashion.

I don't question his effort I don't think he's quit.

It looks like he's hit the wall he's done sometimes that's how it happens.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Does anyone remember when Terry Bradway got demoted to a corner office and the Jets FO dragged it on forever to fire him? "I TOLD THE JETS TO DRAFT RUSSELL WILSON AND NO-ONE WOULD LISTEN TO ME!" Meanwhile back at the ranch he was probably jacking off out of boredom. It's not that Wilson would have been a fit here, but I hate the Jets.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not sold on Kearse being anything but a body right now. He looks completely disinterested in anything the offense tries. He always seems to give just the minimum effort required of him on any given play no more, no less. No stretch outs, no leaps and certainly not gonna take the big hit over the middle like Enumwa. If it weren't for the numbers, you would have been challenged to differentiate between Kearse and Pryor although near the end, it appeared that Pryor was at least starting to show some interest. If this is Kearse's walk year, then let him walk. Give the kids his snaps and see what comes of it. Kearse has already helped out one rookie Qb and apparently has no interest in another.

9. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

FWIW i think pryor put in a ton of effort mostly when they ball was thrown his way. i do't see that form kearse at all. his OOB catch last sunday was horrendous but pryor has made some amazing grabs for us. his 1 hander for a TD was phenominal. anderson and enunwa are high effort guys who get frustrad when they arne't making plays. i love their fire on the field. i never seen either of them half ass it and enunwa after the catch is dam hard to tackle

Cman68 likes this.