Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Temps man temps. I just don’t think we get them right for the weekend. Tuesday/Wednesday has some possibilities though. But I hear ya c, we need a storm.

CBG likes this.
  2. sozopol

sozopol Well-Known Member

It will never snow in NYC again. Never. We live in a subtropical zone now

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I don't know who this guy is but someone ban him or banish him to bogeyland with Barnaby or at least wash his mouth out with soap ! " Never Again "

Brook! and FJF like this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Fjay I was on the Tuesday Wednesday thing but I just cant have the models suck me back in and will believe it when I see it--this really blows and we thought last year was bad. Good chance we get nothing next midweek and then it looks like 2 ridiculously warm weeks before we get any damn cold air. Before we know it we will be looking at Feb and you and me both HATE March snowstorms as they are gone 12 hours later------> yep long way to go winter just began but I aint lying I am on the ledge with plenty of room for a few friends !

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Brook! and FJF like this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well Well Well keep an eye on Tuesday night into Wednseday as we could get a decent thump of snow in a short period of time (ESPECIALLY ON Brooks house and driveway ) and then next week we wear shorts and break out the teeshirts = but first eyes on Tuesday night DAMITT I HATE THESE WEATER MODELS ----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Before Tuesday Nights snow chance we actually have a shot at a dusting over night tonight as the radar west of me and NYC looks pretty good right now,,lets see if we get any snow this evening.

8. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

We got snow in Madison. I woke up to around half an inch on the cars. I cursed at you big time. I asked God to make you a PSL holder.

CBG likes this.
  9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention this as before I went to sleep last night I said my usual prayers but I asked God for a favor " can you please make it snow a little bit harder and a little bit more on Brooks house and especially his car tonight " thank you for letting me know that the big guy answered my prayer :D

FJF and Brook! like this.
  10. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Same here in central Nassau. We keep it to that kind of thing the rest of the winter and it's A-OK with me.

Brook! likes this.
  11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

thus far I am hating this winter ---tomorrow / Tuesday night heading into Wed Morning someone might get an inch or 2 but right now it appears ( subject to change ) that this hits South Jersey and then Long Island and temps could be an issue and it might be rain for those folks. If there is a shift North n West ( which could happen as the models suck ) then maybe more people have a shot at this but again not a big deal more of a nuisance but hopefully if anyone gets a lot of SNOW its Brook lol = Thoughts Fjay and others ? ps Lets see what the morning models and radar say

Brook! likes this.
  12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Calling for 2" here in the higher elevations. Dusting everywhere else. Are we finally seeing a transition from Fall to Winter patterns now?

CBG likes this.
  13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Not yet Cman its going to warm up after this and then the models are still debating IF and when winter will arrive some of them say LATE Jan others are beginning to say Jan 19th or 20th

FJF likes this.
  14. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Farmers Almanac called a "Polar Coaster" with temperatures going up and down rapidly all winter. They also called for a really cold winter. The two predictions don't seem to mesh particularly well.

15. Brook!

Brad. Don’t let snow whisperer CBG make you believe otherwise. No more big snow gonna happen. At most 3-4 inches. God cursed him. He will cry for snow but God won’t let his wishes come thru. It will be mostly rain. Trust this. Lol.

CBG likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Pox on you and your ancestors----I will whisper a little louder and do my snow dance a little faster

Brook! likes this.
  17. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Storm overperformed here. I live near 800 ft elev. and we almost got 3in. Locals called for a dusting..

Brook! likes this.
  18. Brook!

@CBG Any snow(big one) in the horizon for AFC/NFC Championship Sunday? I might do AC that day actually.

CBG likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook, for me its too soon to tell BUT the thinking on these god for saken long range guidance has been that the weather Pattern " should " change on or around the 19th ( that is the day u are talking about ) but todays guidance ( if anyone can trust it ) is showing the pattern " POSSIBLY " changing on or around the 16th = translation IF and When the pattern changes it should be colder and possibly whiter------> my friend Jay once told me to never talk in absolutes :D

FJF and Brook! like this.
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook! likes this.