Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am pretty certain that what the Models are showing right now is NOT what will happen next Monday / Tuesday. The models will spit out different scenarios between now and the event but I will lean on the models more if and when they are in agreement and around Saturday or Sunday when they have a better handle on the dynamics . I mean the energy is still way out west and the second wave of Energy will drop down and dictate which way this thing heads. Ps You guys can root against snow I won't hold it against any of you lol

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Donger its not a lot of work for me at all,,,,,I usually flip a coin and afterwards I say 3 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Marys and pray that these storms stall directly over Brooks house lol

thedonger and FJF like this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Models right now say it gets pushed East,,,but there is a lot of time for this to play out

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I was wrong it was more like this morning = anyone down by Atlantic City that can confirm ?

5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

and probably plenty of other nights too..... serious accumulations on saturday nights

FJF likes this.
  6. thedonger

thedonger Active Member

Haha, well regardless it’s still appreciated...and you are still hated when it snows.

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Monday / Tuesday = as of right now looks as if the storm will NOT BE allowed to come North---> still time for that to change but not looking good at the moment. Too bad as this could be a doozy for us instead as of now it looks like Virginia and NC get hit real hard. CBG puts on his just ate something bad face

8. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

[​IMG]

thedonger, Brook! and CBG like this.
  9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

LOLOL

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Lots of weather action down South today especially in the mountains but as far as Monday / Tuesday it still looks as if me and FJ get beat and we will get nothing here up North ----BUT ----> enjoy it for now snow haters = and enjoy the next 2 weeks because right around or after Xmas ,I think Fjay and myself will be passing GO and collecting $200 !!!! = FJ and others quote me now and either give me props or mock me but this just "MIGHT BE" a fun / active winter for snow lovers !!!!

#14330 CBG, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Brook! and FJF like this.
  11. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

traveling up to Raleigh to see the white stuff!!! Winter storm warning for there.....freezing drizzle just to our north but nothing to the coast...slow mover...and high to the north wont allow this thing to travel too far up that way....but at least Darnold is back in the lineup...something to root for!!

CBG..remember...anything pops up on you radar in the future...send me a text to take a lookster.

CBG likes this.
  12. jaywayne12

for the record, Wilmington NC needs 2 inches of rain this weekend to hit the 100 inch mark for the year...yeah Florence dumped about 12 to 14 but still...what a year down here for rain.

13. jaywayne12

7 DAY FORECAST FOR THE NYC METRO AREA...NOTHING IN SITE BUT BRRRRRRRRRR.

his Afternoon
    Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values between 25 and 30. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
    Tonight
    Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light northwest wind.
    Sunday
    Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values between 20 and 30. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
    Sunday Night
    Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
    Monday
    Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
    Monday Night
    Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
    Tuesday
    Sunny, with a high near 36.
    Tuesday Night
    Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
    Wednesday
    Sunny, with a high near 38.
    Wednesday Night
    Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
    Thursday
    Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
    Thursday Night
    Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
    Friday
    Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.

14. jaywayne12

7 DAY FORECAST FOR THE WILMINGTON NC AREA;
    This Afternoon
    Rain. High near 46. Northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
    Tonight
    Rain. Low around 40. Breezy, with a northeast wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
    Sunday
    Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 48. Breezy, with a northeast wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
    Sunday Night
    Rain likely before 7pm, then showers likely after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
    Monday
    A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
    Monday Night
    A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
    Tuesday
    Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
    Tuesday Night
    Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
    Wednesday
    Sunny, with a high near 51.
    Wednesday Night
    Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
    Thursday
    Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
    Thursday Night
    Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
    Friday
    A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I was going to send up the Bat signal this past week as we got closer to Monday / Tuesday but damn suppression did us in --enjoy I hope you get to play in the snow

16. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

out on a limb here right now,,,,its far off,,,,but on or around Dec 23rd ? Might be lets watch it and see if it can actually happen

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

In other news,,,,,don't look now but next Tuesday could be interesting looks like a storm "MIGHT BE " brewing . No bat signals yet but the storm signal IS THERE ------oh FJ looks like winter " might " be arriving

FJF likes this.
  19. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

Are we in for rain for the game Sat night?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Royal Tee likes this.
  20. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

probably.
    like CBJay said, our chance at a white Christmas is next Tuesday. 1 week out, fingers crossed

CBG and regan62072 like this.