Jason Pociask, TE, Wisconsin at #150

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dbatesman, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Maybe he caught the ball well in workouts?

2. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I heard that he has good hands...Owen Daniels is just a better TE than him and Matt Bernstein is a better FB than he is. Wisconsin just didn't have a place for him. I'm sure he's a good lead-blocker.

3. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Pats use a bunch of unorthodox multi-TE sets in various situations. H-back and TE, double-TE, H-back and double-TE.

I don't think Dreesen's going to lose any downs with the pickup of Pocisask. I'll bet Jolley does however and that's just fine by me. A pass catching TE who cannot block and is only a decent receiver is no benefit at all to a good NFL team.

4. MDBigDog

MDBigDog Active Member

True but there seemingly were other better role players out there and that this role player could've been gotten later.

I agree that it seems that the plan is for him to be a FB and since I don't have any scouting experience I can defer to the FO on this but that doesn't mean I'm going to just agree with the pick.

5. ekaarons

ekaarons Member

they passed on bernstein because he is injury prone.jewish guys don't excell in pro football especially at running.they are okay as offensive linemen

6. New York Mick

New York Mick Banned

It can be Jewish or German and he is a FB not a running back numb nuts and if you really want to go there white guy in general haven't done real well as running backs in the last 20 years.

7. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

WTF??? Are you retarded? And there are no asians as QBs, but one fixes my computer. What the hell does that have to do with the right time of day? Who gives a crap?

8. hateourdraft

hateourdraft Banned

Timmy Chang Baby--