Jared Zabransky

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Rambo13, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

This dude reminds me so much of Brett Favre it ain't even funny (even the bone-headed interceptions). I think he will start in the league at some point, even if it takes him a couple years. I wouldn't mind grabbing him in the 4th or later.

2. BCWhite

BCWhite New Member

I think he'll be ok. He did remind me of Favre to. I guess it all depends on who gets him and what kind of system he plays in. My guess is he'll go in 4-5 range in the draft.

3. vilmaisabeast

vilmaisabeast New Member

if they were to draft him they should only draft him 5 or later

4. lightning

lightning Active Member

He's a good athlete, there seem to be alot of guys who can escape the pocket coming out this year.

5. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

He's been starting for 3 or 4 years at Boise State, and believe it or not what I saw a few years ago is a lot better then what I've seen this year. Can he actually be getting worse as his college career goes on? I don't know. He's worth a late round pick in the 5th or 6th if he's there because he'll make a solid backup QB someday with potential to start, but I think the Bret Favre comparisons are a little bit too much. Just a little.

6. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

I'm not saying he'll be as good as Favre but he seems the type that isn't afraid to throw it down field, try to thread the needle, has mobility, and can throw a dumb interception now and again.